Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Aug/sept comp.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default Aug/sept comp.

    Just a quick one to say west i was only jokin about your comp winner,and that i actually didnt even enter.bye now.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,127
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Just a quick one to say west i was only jokin about your comp winner,and that i actually didnt even enter.bye now.
    I reckon he realized that himself WD
    The Truth is out there.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    i reckon he realized that himself wd
    he mightn't you know.he seemed a bit upset about that other thread,hope the poor fellas alrite,i like his comps.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,127
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    he mightn't you know.he seemed a bit upset about that other thread,hope the poor fellas alrite,i like his comps.
    Im sure he will get over it.A lot worse has been said about him.
    By the way what type of socks are you wearing today?
    The Truth is out there.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    he mightn't you know.he seemed a bit upset about that other thread,hope the poor fellas alrite,i like his comps.
    be careful with him he was reared a pet he might get in a huff & go off pussing & start another goodbye
    thread..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    im sure he will get over it.a lot worse has been said about him.
    By the way what type of socks are you wearing today?
    funny u ask wcl because no word if a lie im wearing odd socks,there the same colour,both black,but odd
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    be careful with him he was reared a pet he might get in a huff & go off pussing & start another goodbye
    thread..
    ha,thats rich comin from you ep.
    I was feeling a bit down myself the other day and was gonna start one of those goodbye threads,decided against it because i was worried no one wud answer or everyone wud answer but just say "ok,bye so"
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default bye so

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    ha,thats rich comin from you ep.
    I was feeling a bit down myself the other day and was gonna start one of those goodbye threads,decided against it because i was worried no one wud answer or everyone wud answer but just say "ok,bye so"
    Ok bye so

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    ok bye so
    thanks ber,




    smart ass
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    ha,thats rich comin from you ep.
    I was feeling a bit down myself the other day and was gonna start one of those goodbye threads,decided against it because i was worried no one wud answer or everyone wud answer but just say "ok,bye so"
    don't go...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •