Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    4 pm
    Saturday
    And I'm reasonably well dressed and respectable looking
    Strange that over zealous security

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

danny1man (21-10-22), TonyB (19-10-22)

3. Default

I love hotels, rates are mad at the minute but I do prefer hotels, whoever comes to visit what i do is Ill always get you going to the coffee dock or to the bar before hand to grab a coffee or a bottle water and than make your way to the room it just makes you blend in a little better rather walking straight for the lifts or stairs x

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alexis94 For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (20-10-22), danny1man (21-10-22), Lighthearted2022 (19-10-22), Rooney2808 (20-10-22), TommyH123 (19-10-22)

Reviews

I had a hotel visit recently felt really nervous was given clear directions for the lift. Once in the lift I felt relieved pressed the appropriate floor number, up I went the lift stopped so I got out some people got in, lift went. I then realised I'd got out on the wrong floor. I was on the floor for the conference room. I did eventually find the correct floor

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alexis94 View Post
    I love hotels, rates are mad at the minute but I do prefer hotels, whoever comes to visit what i do is Ill always get you going to the coffee dock or to the bar before hand to grab a coffee or a bottle water and than make your way to the room it just makes you blend in a little better rather walking straight for the lifts or stairs x
    Yeah, water would probably be less of a red flag than my choice, a bottle of Prosecco and two glasses, no biggie though, was a resident and was only going from my room to hers, not for the first time either, got a lovely big knowing grin from the cleaner in the hall though 😀

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TommyH123 For This Useful Post:

danny1man (21-10-22)

Reviews

Really simple solution…. and handy to know too

9. Default

A hotel is always busy and many do walk in and out, its a public space it’s why I prefer hotels, some don’t even stay in the hotel and go the bars in them or restaurants. And many before heading to their rooms would usually stop at a coffee dock or bar to grab water or coffee or a sandwhich or something. I always let housekeepers in I never have the sign on my door do not disturb, ah its easy haha xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexis94 For This Useful Post:

danny1man (21-10-22)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexis94 For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (20-10-22)

I always walk straight to the lift in a hotel when I'm staying in it, that's what the majority of guests do when they arrive back at the hotel after been out.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

danny1man (21-10-22), PhilPhilPhil (20-10-22)

14. Smile

👆👆👆 >>

I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

danny1man (21-10-22)

16. Default

Everyone’s different i be one of those bringing up to my room a fresh drink haha x

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast