Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Shower after?

Sure its up to client to do that or not but me never said oh go on pop in the shower after ... awkward ! If they ask or usually they just go by them-self .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irelandbeautyyy View Post
    When i mention shower in the end of appoitment, its a polite sign we finish. Most of clients take a shower again.
    This the best untold agreement, sets everything right.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wexfordman View Post
    Barney was the boy who sat next to the teacher but stirred the shit in the playground!
    He's still that boy cos I'd say the mods luuuuv him!
    And what da fuq would you know anyway? If you must know I was far from the teacher's pet. Quite the opposite actually.

And as for the mods luving me ? Well I have been banned on several occasions in the past and I probably will be again in the future. Not that I really give 1 fuq anyway.
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Inspector you crack me up .

Yup aware this "shower" are trying to get me banned. I know about their PMs to the mods requesting me to be banned. I'm pretty sure there is a hidden ringleader who might show up at some point. I'd expect there have been PMs between them...their style. A few blasts from the past showing up from under the woodwork. They don't like their noses being knocked out of joint.

Unfortunately for me I'm a big topic of conversation among the mods and it seems I'm always one post away from a ban. I've been told this. Maybe one of them is a help to me, but after last week I'm not so sure.

Seems some members have been displeased with trouble I have brought to the forum, but perhaps overlook the other side. The member I rowed with that Friday night has apologised to me saying he'd been drinking and was only trying to wind me up and he felt particularly sorry for bringing my daughter into it (he must have checked past posts for that information)... anyway I accepted his apology and apologised myself .

Conclusion : they can all go fuck themselves...they don't own the place with their petty remarks and little thanks.

Regarding cans : I don't drink cans so the trailer park trash stereotype can be disregarded. I find beer tastes better from a glass. I rarely drink at home because I don't like to drink with my family present. A very few bottles here and there and the odd whiskey (hot whiskey if I'm not feeling well). I'm a pub man... always will be. No pints yesterday though...a nice few Saturday night.

This thug is gonna give it to Sophie this weekend big style... looking forward already !
    And you say that you're not paranoid?

Me thinks different....
    Are we there yet ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (17-10-22)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456