Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: We must vote Yes

[QUOTE=experienced punter;136541]the cunts in government said they'd try us again we use more spin to convince them ya the Irish are that fucking stupid they'll get what they want 2nd time around should never have been allowed but hey this is good ol' Ireland people will vote no one year yes the following year bankers &developers robbed us allFAS scams NAMA[/FONT] more taxes to pay u scratch my back I'll scratch yours bullshit answers to cover up scams noone guilty all blaming each other get these cunts out Vote No

My sentiments exactly - I couldn't have said it better myself!

Blog Entries

If you have a problem with your government, sort it out, but don't drag the EU into it

VOTE YES

Blog Entries

Default Again, one more time just for you Westie......

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    This has nothing to do with our volunteers, we are not giving away our freedom and it's shameful that parties would use a tactic like this to scare people.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    We are'nt giving any our freedom???? Sorry we are.In fact we already have begun this process.We have given our fiscal policy away in the fact that we can no longer control interest rates,a very handy thing to be able to do.The only thing saving us is the fact that the big powers of EU are or were in recession.If the German economy picked up and boodmed in the morning then interest rates will be put up in response.During recessionary times interest rates are kept low to encourage borrowing.

So we have in fact already begun to give freedom away.

Its retarded.You earn your wages and i decide how much you can spend etc.

Westside.
    Lisbon and Europe has nothing to do with the Irish volunteers........

A quick history lesson for you......Irish volunteers fought and gave their lives for freedom from British rule.........I don't know how to make it any clearer to you...........They're the volunteers I'm talking about..........

Now maybe the freedom you're talking about is from Europe or the EU.........

Ah yes, then what you're actually talking about was given away a few decades ago,it won't be given away any more on friday......

We wern't invaded by Europe, the EU or the EEC........ We applied to join, infact I think we practically begged them..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries

Default We're not in school any more..........

its the same treaty and as far as being better informed we havnt being.the gov havnt gone into any detail at all as to what it is and isnt.

an excuse,
    Westside.
    We can't be forced to learn about it. People have to educate themselves on this matter, the information is out there. Now don't get me wrong, like all sides they'll tell you what they want you to hear but it's up to people to find all the information and facts themselves........

It's not like you can force people to learn about this and give them an exam on it that they must pass before they can vote............but it's a good idea.........A better investment than electronic voting.........
    L

Blog Entries

Default Maybe you've been asleep for a few years but.....

So did they fight for our freedom or not? they did and we are throwing our freedom away by joining a United States of Europe.One large untoucable fuckin gravy train for politicians.

Westside.
    Again, we've been a part of the EU or the EEC for a while now.......You make it sound like we're voting on Friday to join.........
    L

Blog Entries

Default Nobody ever claimed this would happen.....

if its a YES vote ,the sky will open and all our troubles will disappear.Not only that but corruption and backhanders in politics will disappear and democracy will rise.

After Lisbon all of the scandels like clerical abuse,corruption,abuse of expenses will all disappear.

great stuff,
    Westside.

VOTE NOPE!
    And noboby is going to claim it will happen..........

But this is typical.........

After Lisbon all of the scandels like clerical abuse,corruption,abuse of expenses will all disappear.
    What has this got to do with Lisbon or our involvement with Europe???
    L

Please vote no, the thought of looking at the smug faces of Cowen and Martin on Sat does not bear thinking of. Think on this as well, Tony Blair as EU President, then we would be going well.

When they wont take the first NO as an answer that says it all.

Blog Entries

Default Yep........

Quote Originally Posted by patience View Post
    Please vote no, the thought of looking at the smug faces of Cowen and Martin on Sat does not bear thinking of.
    A great reason to vote no...........

Vote whichever way you really think it will benefit you..........and than kick Cowan and Martin in the nuts some other day...........mmmmmmm............satisfaction..............
    L

Blog Entries

Default Bottom line..........

I think the yes vote will carry it this time.............

Reason. Economically, we're not living in the same country we were the last time we voted.........

The last time people felt we, and the country were doing ok and didn't need anything from Europe, in fact, people were afraid we'd end up giving more to Europe than we'd get out of it, we felt we didn't need Europe, that's not the feeling now I think..........

Some people are now actually saying we're lucky to be getting a second chance.............

Not very democratic though...........
    L

Reviews

is there a maybe section on the voting card????

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast