Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great French kissers?

Default Great French kissers?

Hi all, one of my favourite activities in a meeting is french kissing. It pretty much has to be present, for me to really enjoy a punt, and the more passionate and deeper, the better

From what I have heard and those I have met, I know that that Isabella ( czech girl recently in Limerick and Dublin 1 ) is great. Also Luana Mature, Giselly, Sheila in D9.

Ive probably missed a lot of names but can anyone point me in the direction of the great french kissers out there?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Andyaddy For This Useful Post:

Danny1983 (11-10-22)

Reviews

Karina D8...Ella D6...Irina D7..Sheila D9..got to agree its what makes the experience better. FK all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyaddy View Post
    Hi all, one of my favourite activities in a meeting is french kissing. It pretty much has to be present, for me to really enjoy a punt, and the more passionate and deeper, the better

From what I have heard and those I have met, I know that that Isabella ( czech girl recently in Limerick and Dublin 1 ) is great. Also Luana Mature, Giselly, Sheila in D9.

Ive probably missed a lot of names but can anyone point me in the direction of the great french kissers out there?
    Iva,Angy & Sofia all d.1 ifsc 3 beautiful passionate women
    "This is where the fun begins"

Reviews

Samanthal ( I have said it often) Ilona ( d2) Xenia and another very special lady Sophie Lovelight

6. Default

Shanara Mature is also great for French Kissing, she'll start kissing you as soon as you're in the door. She's really hot too

Reviews

I didn't get smoochies off Iva... maybe I had my beard at the time...great girl though...those legs!

Angy Mexico definitely.

Sophie who does be in Belfast is back in Dublin next Monday I think...she's probably tops for FK in my opinion.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

enfr (11-10-22)

Cool

Thanks a lot guys for those myriad suggestions.
    Some of these are in my favorites and rest I will add now
    I only punt in Limerick and Dublin.
    Any suggestions for Limerick touring girls as well.

"A man's greed knows no bound "

10. Default

there may be reasons why I didn't intend more kisses could be beard or some other . my favorites are at my sole discretion. one thing is for sure, I love kisses.now it depends on everyone's appreciation. Hope you don’t mind my reply… Kiss you love

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iva For This Useful Post:

Andyaddy (11-10-22), Corsasport (11-10-22), Rockerman (11-10-22), Stephanie (11-10-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Iva View Post
    there may be reasons why I didn't intend more kisses could be beard or some other . my favorites are at my sole discretion. one thing is for sure, I love kisses.now it depends on everyone's appreciation. Hope you don’t mind my reply… Kiss you love
    Sexy babe xx.

I texted you recently...you never got back! Next time I hope xx.

13. Default

I did answer to you but the problem is I don’t wake up to early in the morning which you need your appointment to be early

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iva For This Useful Post:

enfr (11-10-22), Rockerman (11-10-22)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast