Thread: Who sud I choose

Default Who sud I choose

So I知 taking the plunge tomorrow and gona try bottoming for the first time. I知 in Galway and 2 ts that I have kept my eye on for a while are in town. Viven Rubin and Helen charm.
    I知 lookin for some info and advice on who ye think wud be best for a 1st timer

2. Default

Out of the 2 you mention I only have experience with Helen, but having visited with her on a few occasions I have nothing but good things to say. Definitely worth a visit

Helen is a little smaller in size than Vivien so she might be a bit more comfortable as a 1st timer, but having seen both I would go with Helen. Vivien would be a good choice also, but Helen was naughtier.

Having met both I would say Helen for first time. Both are brilliant but vivien has quite a large weapon for your first

Reviews

Helen is great. I havent seen her in a while as she tends to be in Santry but I always really enjoyed my time with her.
    Haven't met Vivien but did have a video chat recently and she looks stunning
    I don't recall Helen being small but Im not a taker so doesn't matter as much to me ;-)

6. Default

I think Helens face is too masculine looking.

7. Default

If your bottoming for 1st time i wouldnt go to Vivienne she is huge gorgeous tho