Thread: Looking for advice

Default Looking for advice

Hi everyone. I'm just wondering if anyone has met a nice personality and open minded girl but you notice she's tired and exhausted she says I'm fine. So if you ever come across such a pleasant experience will ye take any action, or do ye just leave it at that and move on?
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 07-10-22 at 07:57. Reason: Third party

Reviews

but can be many reasons

Quote Originally Posted by klod123 View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm just wondering if anyone has met a nice personality and open minded girl but you notice she's tired and exhausted she says I'm fine. So if you ever come across such a pleasant experience will ye take any action, or do ye just leave it at that and move on?
    Met a young lady about 7 years ago, poor English. Was concerned about her, so before I left, I asked her far a pen and paper, which she got. I wrote my real (not punter) phone number and said she could call me anytime if she needed help. Never heard from her again and shortly after she never advertised again.

Often wonder what was the story.

What about you, what would you do?
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 07-10-22 at 07:57.

What has this thread to do with sex work(Media and law)?

Quote Originally Posted by RoddyMcCorley View Post
    Met a young lady about 7 years ago, poor English. Was concerned about her, so before I left, I asked her far a pen and paper, which she got. I wrote my real (not punter) phone number and said she could call me anytime if she needed help. Never heard from her again and shortly after she never advertised again.

Often wonder what was the story.

What about you, what would you do?
    Did you do this after you paid to fuck her!?
    The story would read better if you said "I was concerned so I don't progress the appointment, rather, I provided my number of ever she needed assistance along with 112"

Reviews

To be honest I would make an anon report about anything like that especially if you suspect trafficking is involved. Trafficking gaves the business a terrible reputation, people then assume its the norm, which it certainly isn't. I dont think anybody here would ever want to see a girl who is in the business against their will. If we are trying to get the business legalised it's vital that the criminal element is firmly taken on and eliminated.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Airbusdriver For This Useful Post:

PhilPhilPhil (13-10-22)