Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ever get the urge to

Reviews

When behind a babe with a mini skirt & lovely legs I get an urge to lift her skirt & give her one little smack on the bottom -I'm doing my best to resist that urge

Reviews

You know those people you hear of who throw themselves to their deaths of cliffs or tall buildings (if you don't, watch this space - EP )? Sometimes there are survivors, and when they're asked why they did something so mental, they usually say "I don't know".

Some sort of madness seems to overtake us at the edge of the abyss, and perhaps some people can't fight the urge to jump in!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    You know those people you hear of who throw themselves to their deaths of cliffs or tall buildings (if you don't, watch this space - EP )? Sometimes there are survivors, and when they're asked why they did something so mental, they usually say "I don't know".

Some sort of madness seems to overtake us at the edge of the abyss, and perhaps some people can't fight the urge to jump in!
    That reminds of when on holidays abroad, you're landed with the top floor appartment and sometimes the protective barriers are very low, I have a fear of heights and I hold the rail saying to myself, will I, won;t I (jump), I never do, but I just have to watch my back in case the wife tries to push me..

Which one is me?
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Arrow dont do it!

rover, youre the 1 on the floor, there the cleaners looking for you!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    rover, youre the 1 on the floor, there the cleaners looking for you!!!!!
    It's alright, I'll just get a hard on and slide down it to safety.

Blog Entries

Default I'd say you're the one holding the camera in one hand.......

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post

Which one is me?
    And your bone in the other...............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

i'd say rover has jumped and done a runner with out paying for the hour, rover you naughty boy!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    i'd say rover has jumped and done a runner with out paying for the hour, rover you naughty boy!
    They would make a nice duo, if I rode the two of them, I'd jump in disbelief and I'd hit the ground happy.

I sometimes have the urge to smack strangers bottoms, so far i managed to resist at least in public.
    Also, when someone really pisses me off, I have complete scenarios of torture running through my head. And sometimes ( quite often actually ) I want to spank my boyfriend really hard with a belt but he doest like it So if someone interrested... I'm willing to offer a serious discount to someone who lets himself spank hard. It just helps me release tension, you know.
    It is a bit weird as for instance i completely dissagree with spanking or other physical punishment by pets or kids upbringing.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post

Which one is me?
    Judging by previous posts , whichever one is the transexual
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast