Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dam

Default The Dam

Anyone experience the RLD or going to?

was thinking of saving up a shed of cash for a "work trip" to holland.
    go to amsterdam and enjoy some window shopping.

all in all though....youd prob need what? a grand or two to fully enjoy a few nights? (flights accom etc included in that)
    so maybe its better to spend the money on the girls here?

but there is just something exciting about the window shopping part. you can actually see what you fancy etc

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonshot88 View Post
    but there is just something exciting about the window shopping part. you can actually see what you fancy etc
    An FKK is far better, try Berlin or Frankfurt

Reviews

ITS Rubbish now and its expensive for a fairly basic service, too business-like for me

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    ITS Rubbish now and its expensive for a fairly basic service, too business-like for me
    really? i heard 50 euro each one

Reviews

I posted this before, but my first experience of RLD in Amsterdam was great. Found a gorgeous toned blonde, agreed the price, and everything went perfectly.

Second time around was a complete opposite experience. Got caught with the oldest trick in the book; agreed a price at the door, paid at the entrance (that's the mistake), and was handed a laminated menu after walking into the back room. Everything absolutely eye-watering prices.

It is great craic wandering around though and going for it, some really stunning girls, but do it for the experience rather than expecting a great punt.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by easycum View Post
    ................................................................................ ...........................................................

It is great craic wandering around though and going for it, some really stunning girls, but do it for the experience rather than expecting a great punt.
    Totally agree - It's an experience - So you can say "been there - done that"

Prague is better but you need a guide who can be male or female - fantastic tantric massages.

I heard the German clubs are better but I have not been there.

Keep saving your money - IMHO South East Asia is the place to go.

Reviews

Its Friday - Good on the MODS having a long liquid lunch break - Otherwise this thread would have been moved long ago to the Sex Tourism section

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    Its Friday - Good on the MODS having a long liquid lunch break - Otherwise this thread would have been moved long ago to the Sex Tourism section

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonshot88 View Post
    really? i heard 50 euro each one
    and as soon as you cum you are out, it just too business like and rushed and there are usually extras to be added too,its now too mechanical
    like we have some here that do special offers on certain Weekends for 35 quid for full half hour with owo etc and that with local ladies and no real rush to get u out and much better than Amsterdam RLD
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 23-09-22 at 22:52. Reason: not allowed

Reviews

Been to rld before covid.
    Great experience and a disappointment.
    Visited 4 girls within 2 hours, 50 euro each but just like on sperm extractor production line. Whatever that's agreed at the window means nothing, you hand over the money, bit of covered oral and hj to finish. Girl positions herself so that majority of her body is out of reach, and once your finished or your time is up (by her reconing) u better pull your trousers up quick, because she's going to open that curtain. Oh yeah, you don't undress or shower, there is a sink but just for handwashing. I was told that it was illegal to wash my dick in the sink. I lied, told her I just had anal in the bld, and she said, Go on, wash it, I won't tell any one.
    Better value, and friendlier service here most of the time, you will appreciate it more when you return.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast