Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Question for Man Utd supporters

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    injury prone michael owen is out for the rest of the season after picking up an injury at the carling cup final.
    Im surprised that he lasted as long as he did before being sidelined.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    injury prone michael owen is out for the rest of the season after picking up an injury at the carling cup final.
    that him finished with utd i think his contract is up.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Owen has a 2 yr deal with United so he'll be back next august . And Hargreaves is due to have a reserve match next week so i'm expecting him back in first team action in about 3-4 weeks all going well
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Owen has a 2 yr deal with United so he'll be back next august . And Hargreaves is due to have a reserve match next week so i'm expecting him back in first team action in about 3-4 weeks all going well
    i hope Hargreaves will last this time we will need him coming into the end of the sesson that reserve game is on thursday nite on mutv or myp2p.eu.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678