Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dublin is a shithole

Im not a fan of Dublin either. But I know Im going to go there since so many lovely gents are requesting I visit.
    I remember not ever being able to sleep when I stayed in temple bar. And lots of piss on every wall, and forget the alleys, piss central. I loved the Liffey tho, with all the lit up bridges and the walk along it. I really liked the famine statues too, with their haunting faces and the ligthing on them at night makes them come alive. I remember Ballyfermot..... yuk and yuk.... but Stephens Green Park was nice. But I think my favorite about Dublin is when I am on either side of it leaving the city. I love driving up to Belfast or to Limerick, or anywhere. The roads out of Dublin are so beautiful.

Reviews

Heh heh heh

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Im not a fan of Dublin either. But I know Im going to go there since so many lovely gents are requesting I visit.
    I remember not ever being able to sleep when I stayed in temple bar. And lots of piss on every wall, and forget the alleys, piss central. I loved the Liffey tho, with all the lit up bridges and the walk along it. I really liked the famine statues too, with their haunting faces and the ligthing on them at night makes them come alive. I remember Ballyfermot..... yuk and yuk.... but Stephens Green Park was nice. But I think my favorite about Dublin is when I am on either side of it leaving the city. I love driving up to Belfast or to Limerick, or anywhere. The roads out of Dublin are so beautiful.
    You should visit Rovers' kennel when you're over.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mansions10.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	72.0 KB 
ID:	13606
    Once a prick - always a prick.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Its run-down grim looking crap shops too many fuckers hassling me too much traffic too many taxi drivers screwing me too many people on that fucking Luas too much graffiti & vandalism unfriendly people I'd hate having to live there what a shithole....
    Hey man. You're one badass negative mofo.

I'm getting real bad vibes - Your karma is not on Brother.

Thats my town your jivin. Thats not cool Man. its my home and i loveit.

By the way I'm hoping to build the countrys tallest hotel soon. You wanna stay ?

Bono's U2 tower to be tallest in Ireland - Telegraph

Reviews

I think you're the wrong colour for jive talkin', Your Maj!

Blog Entries

Yes, Dublin can seem like the pits-it's the weather-not enough sunshine-didn't really realize just how much sun effects the mood until I came here, and stayed here awhile, but since I've been away, I cannot help, but think about the last time I felt this good and happy was the Summer of 2001, in Dublin, so there, you can have ''Summertime'' in Dublin!

Reviews

Default empty

dolly empty ur pm box please!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Trolls View Post
    Hey man. You're one badass negative mofo.

I'm getting real bad vibes - Your karma is not on Brother.

Thats my town your jivin. Thats not cool Man. its my home and i loveit.

By the way I'm hoping to build the countrys tallest hotel soon. You wanna stay ?

Bono's U2 tower to be tallest in Ireland - Telegraph
    Your town is Dublin?
    From what I heard, you prefer it out in Kalliney, in your gated mansion.
    By the way, did you see me the other day camped out in front of your palace house, showing your security gaurd my strap-on I smuggled over from America? I was hoping you'd see me from your bedroom window, and invite me up for a snuggle.

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Yes, Dublin can seem like the pits-it's the weather-not enough sunshine-didn't really realize just how much sun effects the mood until I came here, and stayed here awhile, but since I've been away, I cannot help, but think about the last time I felt this good and happy was the Summer of 2001, in Dublin, so there, you can have ''Summertime'' in Dublin!
    Dublin is the smelly armpit of Ireland

Reviews

Dublin is the smelly armpit of Ireland
    I'll lick it clean, but I'd rather lick your pussy.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast