Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: do u fear death?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Nope

not the slightest.Its something that nobody can avoid.It will happen us all so really no sense in worrying about it.

Westside.

Reviews

How can anybody be that cavalier with their own mortality, Westie?

Reviews

Thumbs down

i dont mind, hope it would be quick and not like cancer, or a slow death, its the love 1's you leave behind that hurt!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    How can anybody be that cavalier with their own mortality, Westie?
    this would take too long an answer to be honest and it comes from my own beliefs,views and experience of life so far.

To me death is like being born but because we leave behind ppl and move on there is a sort oif evil attached to it that death doesnt deserve.Death is simply the opposite of birth.I could go alot deeper here but i wont because i really dont want to go upsetting some ppls minds.

From a viewpoint of death.I am sick today ,poor west.I rarely get sick and when i do im still up and about and going about my day or at least i try to.I could go to sleep tonight and die.There are hundreds of possible reasons how this could happen and i have only one worry because dying is really part of life.My worry is my animals.Thats would be my only worry right now,if i died what would happen to my animals.Of course if i was dumb enough to get married that then would extend to my wife and kids.As it stands now ppl can get over me,just my animals.

Oh by the way and hey i am actually going to enjoy this and the lord can strike me down well and good.Somethings in life you cant take back.Some ppl think its funny that someone is cared for and dies of cancer.Apparently its a great means of attempting to upset a person even if it fails.Now here is the fun part.Ppl like this will die too.My only regret here is that i more than likely wont know and therefore will not be able to run to Spar and buy popcorn,soda and pringles.

In any event worrying about death is pointless.Its like worrying about where your next breth of air will come from.

Hip Hip Horay,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    this would take too long an answer to be honest and it comes from my own beliefs,views and experience of life so far.

To me death is like being born but because we leave behind ppl and move on there is a sort oif evil attached to it that death doesnt deserve.Death is simply the opposite of birth.I could go alot deeper here but i wont because i really dont want to go upsetting some ppls minds.

From a viewpoint of death.I am sick today ,poor west.I rarely get sick and when i do im still up and about and going about my day or at least i try to.I could go to sleep tonight and die.There are hundreds of possible reasons how this could happen and i have only one worry because dying is really part of life.My worry is my animals.Thats would be my only worry right now,if i died what would happen to my animals.Of course if i was dumb enough to get married that then would extend to my wife and kids.As it stands now ppl can get over me,just my animals.

Oh by the way and hey i am actually going to enjoy this and the lord can strike me down well and good.Somethings in life you cant take back.Some ppl think its funny that someone is cared for and dies of cancer.Apparently its a great means of attempting to upset a person even if it fails.Now here is the fun part.Ppl like this will die too.My only regret here is that i more than likely wont know and therefore will not be able to run to Spar and buy popcorn,soda and pringles.

In any event worrying about death is pointless.Its like worrying about where your next breth of air will come from.

Hip Hip Horay,
    Westside.
    Completely agree - what about the poor animals...
    But if you get married, your wife or kids can take care of them when you leave. Marriage has some positives - at least you have someone with same views on the world and whom you can trust. Otherwise its not worth it I guess.

Blog Entries

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Completely agree - what about the poor animals...
    But if you get married, your wife or kids can take care of them when you leave.
    im an animal lover.I prefer animals to most ppl.If im driving by and i see a cat after being knocked down i take it to the vet ,even if it is going to die,i phone the emergency number and go to the vet with it.As far as others looking after my animals, i wouldnt trust others to do it.I find alot of ppl ,when it comes to animals are all for rubbing the animal or playing with the animal but when it comes to feeding,walking,nursing etc they dont do great at it.

a dogs best friend,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 21-09-09 at 19:32.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    im an animal lover.I prefer animals to most ppl.If im driving by and i see a cat after being knocked down i take it to the vet ,even if it is going to die,i phone the emergency number and go to the vet with it.As far as others looking after my animals, i wouldnt trust others to do it.I find alot of ppl ,when it comes to animals are all for rubbing the animal or playing with the animal but when it comes to feeding,walking,nursing etc they dont do great at it.

a dogs best friend,
    Westside.
    Thats right, thats why I added the sentence of having someone with same view of world, someone you can trust.
    You never read my posts properly, Westie

Blog Entries

Default I did read it right

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Thats right, thats why I added the sentence of having someone with same view of world, someone you can trust.
    You never read my posts properly, Westie
    I find that alot of ppl apparently share the same view of the world but when it comes to the crunch they dont seem to then.

read my response right sweetie,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 21-09-09 at 19:41. Reason: spelling.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westsidex View Post

To me death is like being born but because we leave behind ppl and move on there is a sort oif evil attached to it that death doesnt deserve.death is simply the opposite of birth.i could go alot deeper here but i wont because i really dont want to go upsetting some ppls minds.

From a viewpoint of death.i am sick today ,poor west.i rarely get sick and when i do im still up and about and going about my day or at least i try to.i could go to sleep tonight and die.there are hundreds of possible reasons how this could happen and i have only one worry because dying is really part of life.my worry is my animals.thats would be my only worry right now,if i died what would happen to my animals.of course if i was dumb enough to get married that then would extend to my wife and kids.as it stands now ppl can get over me,just my animals.

Oh by the way and hey i am actually going to enjoy this and the lord can strike me down well and good.somethings in life you cant take back.some ppl think its funny that someone is cared for and dies of cancer.apparently its a great means of attempting to upset a person even if it fails.now here is the fun part.ppl like this will die too.my only regret here is that i more than likely wont know and therefore will not be able to run to spar and buy popcorn,soda and pringles.

In any event worrying about death is pointless.its like worrying about where your next breth of air will come from.

Hip hip horay,
    westside.
    west,your to fuckin stubborn to die
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Was unconcious for a week once, felt sick when I got up one morning, progressively got sicker as the day went on, by evening I was in bed very ill, that night I was rushed to hospital, could have died (should have died i was told, done well not to) but the strange thing to me is it was just like sleeping, when you wake in the morning, time has passed but you don't know how, you were not aware, death to me is the same you just don't wake up, everyday I tell my family I love them and so if I don't die quickly I won't have any regrets in the last moments and thank good financially they will have no worries.... so in answer to your question, no I don't fear death, I just don't want to die yet!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast