Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What body parts are commonly acceptable for COB?

1. Default What body parts are commonly acceptable for COB?

I understand some will be more strict, but is it in any way common for ladies here to allow?

Follow up: how about anal fingering after?
    Last edited by TheNightShift; 11-09-22 at 18:37. Reason: not allowed -Julie

2. Default

My follow up question doesn't make sense after my post was edited but you can probably guess what was edited out. I am unable to edit posts as there is no edit button.

Quote Originally Posted by OptimisticN View Post
    I understand some will be more strict, but is it in any way common for ladies here to allow?

Follow up: how about anal fingering after?
    It's common as fuck, body mostly, face is rare but. What do want to finger her in the ass for, because if you are you have obviously cob'd on her back or ass.

Follow up: Finger her in the ass after!!!
    Last edited by TheReaper; 11-09-22 at 19:47.

Mostly tits. Ass sometimes. Belly a lot too.

5. Default

Alot actually like it on boobs between them titty fuck

Ask the girl! Simple.

I think tits is acceptable! Never for the facial thing but respect everyone’s choice. If it was a girlfriend, I prefer cum on ass

Facials are listed separate as a fav so wouldn’t consider them COB.
    Ass is a fav or tits, especially at end of Russian.
    Ask the lady though!!

9. Default

For the people saying ass, do you just mean the cheeks? Or is it usually ok to allow the cum on their butthole?

Reviews

I find ass, tits and stomach are usually commonly included. Facials and elsewhere are almost always extra.

However, I don't know if it's a recent trend, but I've been caught out a few times recently with COB not being included. Nothing more disappointing than getting close to climax, asking where can you cum, only to be told "only in condom baby"...

So along with clarifying my usual favourites beforehand, these days I always make sure to clarify that COB is included, and where exactly is acceptable. It makes sense in hindsight of course!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast