Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4-3 to the champions UNITED!!

Reviews

You should be banned for being a Utd supporter
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Who are you replying to Alec or me?
    I dont reply baby I react to the lies of the grey suits. Peace baby.

Joshua 3 West Ham 2

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Trolls View Post
    Come On you Red Devils !
    No surprise there...........

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    No surprise there...........
    Hey Man, I read about you in the Sunday Indo. You're nearly famous.

But seriously Man, I checked your profile, You are here 3 years on , like, Sunday man.

Thats not good. You need to get out more often man.

I see you played the sax on Baker street. I really dig that tune man. Seriously cool. Do you play the drums by any chance ? I know a guy who will be leaving a band soon for not being cool enough.

Can u do cool baby ?

Either way we will march on with or without you.

YouTube - U2 - With Or Without You

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    all true forrest - arse got a good hiding and were in fact lucky to escape without an even bigger beating over the two legs.

so there u have it.

but what is it with united fans and their lack of humour re manu and the way ye are so paranoid about any perceived attack on the club.

i know i dont actually play for arsenal but manu fans act like they are actually playing for the club or that they are the family they are lacking in real life - really quite a sad bunch.

hey i dont even agree with arse being in the champs league until they are champs.

So, basically, what you're saying is when you post a comment it's humorous, but when I reply it's not. Why do you assume this to be the case
    I'm sorry, I should have put a few smilies with my post to indicate that I was having a laugh with you when replying to your post about United and Barcelona.
    I defend my right to offer a comment when someone / anyone, posts remarks of a contentious nature about the football team that I have chosen to offer my support to. I do know that you are generally just trying to wind people up with your posts, some of which are quite humorous

I have friends who support other teams and they always send windup texts if their team manage to beat United. I, on the other hand, couldn't be arsed with that childish behaviour.

i know i dont actually play for arsenal but manu fans act like they are actually playing for the club or that they are the family they are lacking in real life - really quite a sad bunch.
    Thats a very deep statement. Where did you get your psychology degree

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    It was a real sickener for me to see a former Anfield hero Michael Owen score that winning goal.
    I just hope for his own sake he doesnt play against Liverpool when they meet this season.

In fairness to Owen he was a free agent ...........and if rafa didnt have his fat head up his own arse , he would have known that owen would have gone back to the pool in a flash.

nbt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123