Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ballczar - Mad Dog, Richard Kimble & Sean Gavin

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Whatever main thing is he was caught out.
    Agreed. He took bullshit to a new low in doing this.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Actually Stewie I made an IP request check minutes after I posted on mad dogs thread. We all can see this shite a mile off but some of us remained tactful in public just in case he was telling the truth given the sensitivity of the subject matter if true and we worked together as a team behind the scenes to get to the bottom of this. Given that is was a weekend night, luckily Patricia was around to do IP checks as that's what confirmed a link between mad dog and other posters on that tread, again we all see a mile of when another poster with little input pops up but I sure you would not wish us to ban on a hunch.

As to Mad Dog, you have hugely insulted people who may have lost loved ones to them having taken their own lives and I would think all of us at least know of someone who has taken their own life and I hope you are proud of yourself....... and the sad thing is..... you probably are.

There is little point in arguing about it as I said the main thing is he was caught, however I would point out that he only brought in the other profiles to back himself up divert attention when I called it as bullshit,
    Of course there is no way of knowing how things would have panned out and I was only sure it was bull because I had unlike the mods had the displeasure of reading the texts he sent and knew what kind of lows this guy is capable of.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

I'm not arguing with anyone. I am just stating that we were working behind the scenes on this and that just because we are not all guns blazing on forum does not mean we are not investigating things.

Reviews

I'm not arguing with anyone. I am just stating that we were working behind the scenes on this and that just because we are not all guns blazing on forum does not mean we are not investigating things.
    I'm not criticising you
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Nor I you. You were spot on as were mods but we could not be as forthright as you on open forum and had to keep in mind the remote possibility that he was telling the truth given the nature of the tread. That's all and next weirdo pls take a number and we will be with you shortly...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    I'm not criticising you

choose your weapons

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7055.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	13555
    Last edited by MR JOLLY; 20-09-09 at 11:41.
    over & out

Reviews

Nor I you. You were spot on as were mods but we could not be as forthright as you on open forum and had to keep in mind the remote possibility that he was telling the truth given the nature of the tread. That's all and next weirdo pls take a number and we will be with you shortly...
    I take it that will be King of the trolls then.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

We're awaiting the results of The King of the Trolls ink blot tests.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    I take it that will be King of the trolls then.
    I assume Ballczar and his multiple personalities were found by the men in white coats and carted off to an institution in a strait jacket.

Peter, you joined today and a few hours ago just minutes after you joined I saw you reading this thread and it took you till now to post. Why would you have any interest in the sanity or lack thereof of Mr Ballczar?.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast