Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ballczar - Mad Dog, Richard Kimble & Sean Gavin

Blog Entries

Default Ah Stewie...........

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    if I hadn't have said it was bull then chances are you would not have IP checked them
    Don't be so naive............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

I didn't pay my respects cos I knew all along I tipped off Stewie.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    I didn't pay my respects cos I knew all along I tipped off Stewie.....
    Thanks for that ep
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Blog Entries

Default Actually

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Looks like stewie was spot on then

STEWIE for MOD

nbt

QPH had his own suspicions and was the first to stick his neck out and question it in public.He stuck his neck out and if he was wrong no doubt that you and stewie would have jumped right on his back about it and we would have a whole week long debate about how disrespectful to the dead QPH is.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Default Did he?

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    What a cunt.

I agree - Stewie for Mod. He saw it a mile off.
    Sorry but the mods were pming each other and having dialogue with "The Sweetie" (reg tm) about this "before" Stewie said anything.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCurvybabe View Post
    I can't get over how anyone could do something so evil, as I've always thought him to be a nice person, it must of been a bit show, it just shows you how anyone can make you believe there a nice person but be mentally screwed up
    sick
    Luckily for you Kelly maybe he did not get infatuated with you the other girl he has put through hell I doubt she is the only one or that it is over. I don't think ballczar was his main id here either he has others and not just the ones pat banned yesterday.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Sorry but the mods were pming each other and having dialogue with "The Sweetie" (reg tm) about this "before" Stewie said anything.

Westside.
    Whatever main thing is he was caught out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    As i said I was not on a high horse I can just spot a pile of shite a mile off, I also spotted Richard Kimble and Sean Gavin.

And before I hop out of the saddle if I hadn't have said it was bull then chances are you would not have IP checked them and the thread would have continued with people being fooled into offering condolences to a troll.

BTW my own personal opinion is that he was setting himself up to increase the harrasment on this girl on this site by killing himself off and then she could say oh this is ballczar he has been harrasing me for months.
    Actually Stewie I made an IP request check minutes after I posted on mad dogs thread. We all can see this shite a mile off but some of us remained tactful in public just in case he was telling the truth given the sensitivity of the subject matter if true and we worked together as a team behind the scenes to get to the bottom of this. Given that is was a weekend night, luckily Patricia was around to do IP checks as that's what confirmed a link between mad dog and other posters on that tread, again we all see a mile of when another poster with little input pops up but I sure you would not wish us to ban on a hunch.

As to Mad Dog, you have hugely insulted people who may have lost loved ones to them having taken their own lives and I would think all of us at least know of someone who has taken their own life and I hope you are proud of yourself....... and the sad thing is..... you probably are.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    no doubt that you and stewie would have jumped right on his back about it and we would have a whole week long debate .

No doubt manchild

nbt

Default Playground stuff.

I knew he was a fraud before he even registered.

I Win !

na nah na nah na nah..........(blows raspberry)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast