Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Multiple trolls/hackers banned today

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    Ummm... Pat, can you clarify that this has nothing whatsoever to do with me? It's a nasty coincidence that my username and this IP thing have the same name.
    Yes I can confirm this has nothing to do with the lovely anonymouse of E-I

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    We are currently recruiting a team of Community Thugs also. These are blokes all over Ireland who have volunteered to be an E-I thug in their spare time, once they get an IP from me they track the offender down and beat him to a pulp
    What are the pay rates like?
    The Truth is out there.

Thumbs down

As I explained in PM 69:

It was me who checked the IPs and they matched.

You logged on via an Anonymouse.org IP.

The shit pic poster also logged on by that same Anonymouse.org IP.

I can believe it is possible you didn't post the shit pics.

Perhaps you and another person both use Anonymouse.org to hide your IP and Anonymouse.org gave you both the same IP?

But, if you are not here to cause trouble, why do you use Anonymouse?

Why not log on like any normal user instead of go through a proxy to try to hide your real IP?

If what you are saying is true, this misunderstanding would not have occurred but for your own attempts to hide behind a proxy IP, the same proxy IP some else did use to post shit pics.

If you have a crazy flatmate who posts crap on this site from your shared internet connection, you will get banned along with him when this happens. If you share a proxy server with a crazy arsehole, you will get banned along with him when shit pics are posted all over this site.

Maybe it's time you evaluated the company you keep?

Pat x

I never got to read your reply to my pm as your ban happy lot couldnt wait to push ther favorite button. Now i never logged in through anonymouse to this or any other site but i looked at the site itself after been sent a link. Now i will repeat i did not log in through it i why would i bother when all i have to do is knock my modem off for a few mins and its done.... I havnt caused any trouble here and ament even on alot as i dont have the time at the minute i certanly have better things to do than post pictures of shite at that hour in the morning. I have no crazy flatmate nor does anyone use this pc but me. Ther are also safer ways to hide your ip than tat site which i hear only causes problems more so than anything. You cant realy comment on the company anyone keeps either sweetcheeks.
    Bottom line is i'm banned for nothing if i wanted to cause hassle id do it under my name end of...

Reviews

Count me in for the job Patricia. I like the sound of beating someone to a pulp
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by King Of The Trolls View Post
    Right on Brother Carlos, a vote for Lesbian is cool.

What we need is world naked party like they do in Malahide with .............................Ladies.

Hey Man, You South American dudes are good at gardening, I have a nose for that sort of thing, you know any Colombians ?

You point the way, I will follow.

YouTube - U2 - I will follow
    Afraid not Brother Bono, Colombia is the wrong end of South America for me....I would'nt mess with those hombres. Cereals and livestock is more my thing......though Colombian coffee is very good after a few gallons of the black stuff.

What's the story with Malahide......a bit cold there this time of year for running around in the buff. Is it a political, religious or philosophical statement that they're trying to make?

Blog Entries

One minute you are telling us you know nothing of IT, the next you are telling us you know better than to use a proxy service. Make your mind up 69

Reviews

This isn't really true though, and this fact undermines your point. Having someone's IP does not tell you their address, it only tells you the ISP they are using, like Eircom, NTL etc.

I never said it tells you their address,

nbt

Reviews

Yes I can confirm this has nothing to do with the lovely anonymouse of E-I
    Thank yoU!

Quote Originally Posted by giv us a ride View Post
    I never got to read your reply to my pm as your ban happy lot couldnt wait to push ther favorite button. Now i never logged in through anonymouse to this or any other site but i looked at the site itself after been sent a link. Now i will repeat i did not log in through it i why would i bother when all i have to do is knock my modem off for a few mins and its done.... I havnt caused any trouble here and ament even on alot as i dont have the time at the minute i certanly have better things to do than post pictures of shite at that hour in the morning. I have no crazy flatmate nor does anyone use this pc but me. Ther are also safer ways to hide your ip than tat site which i hear only causes problems more so than anything. You cant realy comment on the company anyone keeps either sweetcheeks.
    Bottom line is i'm banned for nothing if i wanted to cause hassle id do it under my name end of...
    pop into chat you and pat and discuss it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    I never said it tells you their address,

nbt
    Sorry, ninebythree I forgot you are in the Irish Secret Service and I am not.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast