Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Multiple trolls/hackers banned today

Reviews

most boring thread ever.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Sorry, ninebythree I forgot you are in the Irish Secret Service and I am not.

thx patricia ,

its not a fucking secret now anymore is it

nbt

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    thx patricia ,

its not a fucking secret now anymore is it

nbt

Sorry Niner, I forgot I wasn't meant to tell anyone. I'm such a big mouth. Is this why they refused my application to join d'ya think? ;-)

Reviews

Banning someone based on the fact that they used the same (best known) proxy as a spammer is nonsense people use proxies to access this site for completely legitimate reasons. And Patricia is wrong to say all you can know about someone is their ISP if you know their ip address.

Quick examples ryanair employees were slagging off people criticising ryanair or linking to special offers the ip was traced to ryanair who admitted it was them. Various people have been found to have edited their own wikipedia entries by tracing their ip.

Also many employers block access to adult sites one way around this is to use a proxy. All you have shown is that you are completely clueless if you think using a proxy means bad intention.

If you know someones ip it is easy to find put who they are or at least who pays the bill this is not a "normal" forum so it is completely legitimate for users to hide their real ip for their own security I have done it myself when accessing from work.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Banning someone based on the fact that they used the same (best known) proxy as a spammer is nonsense people use proxies to access this site for completely legitimate reasons. And Patricia is wrong to say all you can know about someone is their ISP if you know their ip address.

Quick examples ryanair employees were slagging off people criticising ryanair or linking to special offers the ip was traced to ryanair who admitted it was them. Various people have been found to have edited their own wikipedia entries by tracing their ip.

Also many employers block access to adult sites one way around this is to use a proxy. All you have shown is that you are completely clueless if you think using a proxy means bad intention.

If you know someones ip it is easy to find put who they are or at least who pays the bill this is not a "normal" forum so it is completely legitimate for users to hide their real ip for their own security I have done it myself when accessing from work.
    i really wish i understood all that,but guess what
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Reviews

Default More obscene pictures

Further obscene scat pictures and a video clip of a pig being slaughtered were discovered by Luther in 2 of the E-I Community Groups. These have now been deleted. They were posted by jimbob11, who was banned on 23.09.09 for posting this sort of muck. There may still be some of these pictures lurking around unknown to us. If anyone comes across any of them in other Community Groups or elsewhere, please report them.

Reviews

Default Two Social Groups Deleted Today

The social groups "sick" and "xcreata", which had been set up by a banned user name to post scat pics and pig slaughter vids were deleted today.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 14-10-09 at 13:25.

Reviews

I thumb my nose at Patricia and the mods. Here is a link to a scat video and feck yez all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qILekn6jDho

Reviews

any one remember the link to the two chicks shitting in the one cup that was floating around a while back

nbt

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456