Thread: Longford Massage ( Maya )

Reviews

Default Longford Massage ( Maya )

Hi. There is a new Lady offering massages in Longford. I am curious about her age figure and massage ability , and would appreciate pm's. My guess on age is early 50's.

Thanks... Might be worth the trip

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    Hi. There is a new Lady offering massages in Longford. I am curious about her age figure and massage ability , and would appreciate pm's. My guess on age is early 50's.

Thanks... Might be worth the trip
    Is she doing tantra that i see

3. Default

She was in Cork for years,she will get you over the line a little bit older than pics

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Skinnnnny1 View Post
    She was in Cork for years,she will get you over the line a little bit older than pics
    isn't she just ordinary massage & HJ ? Judging by some of the old reviews I figured she must be in her 50's . I don't mind as long as she is well preserved, nice and gives a good massage. I hate the shock of expecting a middle age lady and being greeted by someone who looks as bad as myself

I’ve also seen advertised a new Eastern and Western Duo massage in Longford. Anyone been to them.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by foxy74675 View Post
    I’ve also seen advertised a new Eastern and Western Duo massage in Longford. Anyone been to them.
    i think that maybe No 10

Reviews

Went to see Maya. She has a good attitude and does her best to satisfy the client . She puts plenty of effort into the prostate if you like that. Shower before and assisted shower afterwards. I will return if the opportunity arises

8. The Following User Says Thank You to claremorris For This Useful Post:

foxy74675 (24-09-22)

Hi,

Had a nice visit with Maya last week. Pleasant and easy company, shower before and after was nice and hands on.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to witcher11 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (07-10-22)