right then my fellow punters, i hope you help my decision with me!
see im in wexford and going mad for a punt, horny as hell i am, BUT theres not much in this area, i see 2 lovely ladies stroll into town today sorlan and angelica ( dont no if i got that right but any how) if i had an ideal women it would be them 2, dark hair, gorgeous and most ov all they look god dam beautiful.

my point is, i dont trust hungarians as quoted before they have more extras than ryan air do, and i got stung by a few ov them last year in waterford and from then i wont go near them. was thinkin ov a duo with them both, my dick says yea go for it, but my head says rip off!!!!!!!!!! stay away, thats the 1st part, the clash song "should i stay or should i go now"

2nd part, do i wank myself for the weekend and go to angeliska in waterford on monday, beautiful lady with good reviews to go with it, i have a thing for polish ladys, have a couple ov polish booty call lady friends if you no what i mean.
or i can go and see lisa and jenny in waterford again on monday, there you get 2 beautiful ladys 4 nearly the price ov 1, and great reviews to back them up.

so take a chance in wexford with the untried hungarians!
or wank for the weekend and be in heaven on monday.

help all answers on a post card!!!!!!!!!!!