Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: decisions decisions!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Question decisions decisions!

    right then my fellow punters, i hope you help my decision with me!
    see im in wexford and going mad for a punt, horny as hell i am, BUT theres not much in this area, i see 2 lovely ladies stroll into town today sorlan and angelica ( dont no if i got that right but any how) if i had an ideal women it would be them 2, dark hair, gorgeous and most ov all they look god dam beautiful.

    my point is, i dont trust hungarians as quoted before they have more extras than ryan air do, and i got stung by a few ov them last year in waterford and from then i wont go near them. was thinkin ov a duo with them both, my dick says yea go for it, but my head says rip off!!!!!!!!!! stay away, thats the 1st part, the clash song "should i stay or should i go now"

    2nd part, do i wank myself for the weekend and go to angeliska in waterford on monday, beautiful lady with good reviews to go with it, i have a thing for polish ladys, have a couple ov polish booty call lady friends if you no what i mean.
    or i can go and see lisa and jenny in waterford again on monday, there you get 2 beautiful ladys 4 nearly the price ov 1, and great reviews to back them up.

    so take a chance in wexford with the untried hungarians!
    or wank for the weekend and be in heaven on monday.

    help all answers on a post card!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    I only bet on sure things.

    I'd not chance it, and wait until Monday. But the very best of fuckin' luck if you do go for it!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Independent Republic of Cork
    Posts
    6,127
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    right then my fellow punters, i hope you help my decision with me!
    see im in wexford and going mad for a punt, horny as hell i am, BUT theres not much in this area, i see 2 lovely ladies stroll into town today sorlan and angelica ( dont no if i got that right but any how) if i had an ideal women it would be them 2, dark hair, gorgeous and most ov all they look god dam beautiful.

    my point is, i dont trust hungarians as quoted before they have more extras than ryan air do, and i got stung by a few ov them last year in waterford and from then i wont go near them. was thinkin ov a duo with them both, my dick says yea go for it, but my head says rip off!!!!!!!!!! stay away, thats the 1st part, the clash song "should i stay or should i go now"

    2nd part, do i wank myself for the weekend and go to angeliska in waterford on monday, beautiful lady with good reviews to go with it, i have a thing for polish ladys, have a couple ov polish booty call lady friends if you no what i mean.
    or i can go and see lisa and jenny in waterford again on monday, there you get 2 beautiful ladys 4 nearly the price ov 1, and great reviews to back them up.

    so take a chance in wexford with the untried hungarians!
    or wank for the weekend and be in heaven on monday.

    help all answers on a post card!!!!!!!!!!!

    If you can handle a duo I would go for Lisa and Jenny as first choice Angeliska as second choice if you decide on just 1 escort. Stay away from the Hungarians if you have any doubts about their services.
    Thats what I would do anyway.


    If you want some more wanking material check out the Hot Pictures thread.
    The Truth is out there.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    I only bet on sure things.

    I'd not chance it, and wait until Monday. But the very best of fuckin' luck if you do go for it!
    I agree hold out I know it will be hard(no pun intended) but money is too hard to come by these days...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Thumbs up thanks!

    thanks lads!!!!!!!!

    will wank 4 times a day untill monday, and head to waterford, think lisa and jenny looks favorite, but if im not mistaken i think taylor ov manchester is in waterford aswell, its not up as shes away at the mo.

    escorts are like buses here in the south east, theres none for a long time then your head fucking spins with who to see as 4 or 5 turn up at once!!!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nationwide
    Posts
    145
    Reviews
    30

    Default

    Personally I'd go for the untried Hungarians... I've been with quite a few of them in recent months and they are officially my favorite escort nationality.

    .. then again I actually prefer to go for girls who have little or no reviews.. I guess its because I buzz of the excitement of not knowing what I might get.
    The Prince of Perversion.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_joe View Post
    Personally I'd go for the untried Hungarians... I've been with quite a few of them in recent months and they are officially my favorite escort nationality.

    .. then again I actually prefer to go for girls who have little or no reviews.. I guess its because I buzz of the excitement of not knowing what I might get.
    thanks mate,

    but got stung to many times with them last year, 1 girl said on the phone all extras are included and when i got there holy fuck she had a list as long as you arm what she did and what she charged, beat this she wanted 200 euro for anal, she only priced herself out ov it as she dosent fucking do it!! so no, no i keep well away from them, you be better off wanking yourself off the westcorklads hot pic's!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Nationwide
    Posts
    145
    Reviews
    30

    Default

    fair enough

    I've been stung a few times myself.. by French escorts oddly enough.

    .. there's nothing as disappointing as a bad punt.
    The Prince of Perversion.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_joe View Post
    fair enough


    .. there's nothing as disappointing as a bad punt.
    ITS SUCH A DOWNER you travel(well I do) book a hotel a bad punt makes u feel a right fool happened me too many times....

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,562
    Reviews
    36

    Thumbs up nikky?

    Quote Originally Posted by he who dares wins View Post
    right then my fellow punters, i hope you help my decision with me!
    see im in wexford and going mad for a punt, horny as hell i am, BUT theres not much in this area, i see 2 lovely ladies stroll into town today sorlan and angelica ( dont no if i got that right but any how) if i had an ideal women it would be them 2, dark hair, gorgeous and most ov all they look god dam beautiful.

    my point is, i dont trust hungarians as quoted before they have more extras than ryan air do, and i got stung by a few ov them last year in waterford and from then i wont go near them. was thinkin ov a duo with them both, my dick says yea go for it, but my head says rip off!!!!!!!!!! stay away, thats the 1st part, the clash song "should i stay or should i go now"

    2nd part, do i wank myself for the weekend and go to angeliska in waterford on monday, beautiful lady with good reviews to go with it, i have a thing for polish ladys, have a couple ov polish booty call lady friends if you no what i mean.
    or i can go and see lisa and jenny in waterford again on monday, there you get 2 beautiful ladys 4 nearly the price ov 1, and great reviews to back them up.

    so take a chance in wexford with the untried hungarians!
    or wank for the weekend and be in heaven on monday.

    help all answers on a post card!!!!!!!!!!!
    If i were you i would pm Blond Chick Nikky and set up and appointment for Monday,D2 an hour tops from Wexford,only 2 months and she is Sayonara Lads!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •