Thread: Cork Warning

Reviews

Default Cork Warning

Was going for a Saturday morning visit, decided I was going to visit one of the more well known spots in the city.

The street is close to a well known basketball venue (Named after a planet) in the north of the city.

Was turning the corner onto the street and a man in a Jeep with a northern reg plate hopped out the car and started banging at the door.

I had airpods in, a coffee and a gearbag so just kind of blended in, plus I have 0 shame, so I wasn't really put off and kept walking.

Just a heads up

Reviews

Strange one that place is overused though I think only went once didn't like it .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lfccork For This Useful Post:

Nononsense111 (03-09-22)

Reviews

Probably should have posted this before, staying away from that area since was met outside by the members of caravan community, about 2 years ago. No discretion anymore
    “The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bukar View Post
    Probably should have posted this before, staying away from that area since was met outside by the members of caravan community, about 2 years ago. No discretion anymore
    Jesus, what happened? What did they say ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nononsense111 View Post
    Jesus, what happened? What did they say ?
    Theye were just hanging around at the corner, definetely knew whats the deal with me being there, cheeky green and "How was it Boss?". That was second and last time at same area, before that something similar, casual remark by someone passing by as I came out.
    “The aim is to balance the terror of being alive with the wonder of being alive.”
    ― Carlos Castaneda

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bukar For This Useful Post:

Nononsense111 (05-09-22)

Reviews

Well they knew better than to try mug ya, as you were obviously broke.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

115dawg (12-09-22), bmw528 (28-11-22), Nononsense111 (06-09-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Well they knew better than to try mug ya, as you were obviously broke.
    I had a good 20 kg on your man, and about 40 years of youth on him, he was about 100 pounds soaking wet. But slamming some old man from Northern Ireland on his head in the street isn't exactly discreet

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nononsense111 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (28-11-22)

Reviews

Never really bothered me that as meet guys leaving the agencies all the time and on the Street scene, many ask how it was and I just say 'Cosmic' or give the thumbs up, had even few guys ask and then asked me for a score

Quote Originally Posted by Nononsense111 View Post
    Was going for a Saturday morning visit, decided I was going to visit one of the more well known spots in the city.

The street is close to a well known basketball venue (Named after a planet) in the north of the city.

Was turning the corner onto the street and a man in a Jeep with a northern reg plate hopped out the car and started banging at the door.

I had airpods in, a coffee and a gearbag so just kind of blended in, plus I have 0 shame, so I wasn't really put off and kept walking.

Just a heads up

Nearly always a bad punt in that spot.

14. Default

Sketch area thanks for heads up