Thread: MayoMassage ????

Reviews

Default MayoMassage ????

It is very hard to believe that there are not a few independent Ladies, in Mayo or adjoining counties , offering muscle stretching exercises. I know there are a few in Galway , but its hard to beat a nice Lady in a rural setting with wandering hands. Also a lot easier to explain being in that town if the old banger breaks down. Roscommon , Leitrim , Sligo are also on my radar. I would very much appreciate a pm. Are any of you visiting a magic lady in a very rural setting. Has she cancelled at the last minute of your hour long journey to the middle of nowhere

Sounds like you were let down by someone either advertising or by someone you were recommended. I think you know claremorris there’s very few options in Connaught. And you would know most of them. It’s a pity really. It seems Galway and Sligo are the only places you might get a wondering hand. Although heading to the sticks for a good massage sounds great. Not sure or heard of anything wild happening up your direction and of course if I do I will share. I’m the meantime head back to Galway to the panda food for a wandering hand ��

3. The Following User Says Thank You to foxy74675 For This Useful Post:

claremorris (03-09-22)