Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No Wanking - 2 weeks and counting.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    It must be two hours since I last had one.
    15 mins

nbt

Reviews

If i left it that long id have stains all over my boxers and cum running down my leg.it wud just leak out,my balls are workaholics.
    On the other subject,a lot of my punts are spur of the moment,a lot depend on how heavey the traffic is so dont always get to empty the sack,but if its a planned visit i would normally knock one out before hand yes.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Thats great news!
    When you cum, you lose some energy, so if you keep your cum, you can use this energy for other things, like... well, I dont know your life, but whatever you want to focus on more then you used to. Say as a business man, you can put this energy now into your business and making it better, or if you are an artist, you can put this energy into making something more amazing then usual. I personally love cum and dont like any clients telling me they are doing the whole tantric thing so I wont get their cum However, if they are not on my bed telling me this, then I think its a lovely diciplined thing to point this "life energy" in another direction then out the head of your penis

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    Fuck sake man 2 WEEKS!

Your balls must be dragging off the ground by now.

Lasted maybe a week before. But by the end me balls and me nob were acheing.

I just had to empty the sacks.

Fair play to you.
    I hope the end of the drought is enjoyable.
    i love coming on to this site!

it makes me feel normal hahah

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Banned User View Post
    Due to difficult personal circumstances, I have not now had an orgasm since, I believe, last Sunday week.

Everything is in perfect working order and I should be able to resume activities within the next week. It is just at the moment that even a hand shandy is impossible.

However, it got me thinking as to the longest period of time I have ever gone without experiencing la petite mort outside of making the initial discovery of such as an 11 yr old boy.

I do believe that I may be presently breaking my own personal record.

Have any of my fellow readers experienced such either by force of circumstances or ,excuse the pun, by their own hand ?

I freely admit that it is now getting to me.
    Yes that happened to me too after a snake bite on one of my expeditions.I had to wait 10 days or so before I could start again. Not a happy time for me.
    I hate snakes

Reviews

Default haha

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Thats great news!
    When you cum, you lose some energy, so if you keep your cum, you can use this energy for other things, like... well, I dont know your life, but whatever you want to focus on more then you used to. Say as a business man, you can put this energy now into your business and making it better, or if you are an artist, you can put this energy into making something more amazing then usual. I personally love cum and dont like any clients telling me they are doing the whole tantric thing so I wont get their cum However, if they are not on my bed telling me this, then I think its a lovely diciplined thing to point this "life energy" in another direction then out the head of your penis
    I read similar advice in some book that u could use your sexual energy to make money, the only problem is it's really HARD to focus on something else than penis...

Reviews

Default No wanking

I had similar situation like Banned User - I hadnt had wank for 5 or 6 weeks, but when I started shooting my load after this break I think I finished after 1 minute or so...Best orgasm ever

Ah wanking

The best fun you can have on your own

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pablo_23 View Post
    I had similar situation like Banned User - I hadnt had wank for 5 or 6 weeks, but when I started shooting my load after this break I think I finished after 1 minute or so...Best orgasm ever
    5 or 6 weeks!!!
    It must have been like a snowstorm by the time you were finished.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    5 or 6 weeks!!!
    It must have been like a snowstorm by the time you were finished.
    It was. ..................

Once a prick - always a prick.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast