So on a discussion board in America, this lad posts:

"Upset and confused after seeing a provider, yet trying to make sense out of all this...

I'm so fukking confused, I don't know what to think!! This is what happened. I set an appointment with two cute providers who seemed pretty hot based on their ad. All communications were done via email until the final moment where one of the providers called my prepaid cellphone. I show up, knocked on the door, the door opens, and I see a hot blond who looks very much like my sister. In fact, she IS my sister!! I did a double take because I couldn't believe what I was looking at!!! What the fuck??? Talk about a very awkward moment!!!

We sat and talked.. and talked. The other provider initially tried to 'make me relax' but I was obviously in no mood for anything like that and yelled at her to leave me the fuck alone.
The more I think about it, the more I felt emotionally disturbed inside. My precious little sister, dressed in skantly clad strings, heavy make up and smelling like stripper perfume!

All this time I thought she was finishing up lawschool and said she found a part time job to support herself, but Jesus Christ!!

I hope I'm not offending any providers here, believe me... my sister is one. but not in a million years would I have thought my sister would even think about getting in to this business. It also makes me wonder, if I hadn't had a prepaid phone, she might have recognized my number and refused the appointment...and I would have never found out!!

Maybe it would have been better if I didn't know about this? Then again, maybe it's good that I know since I'll take her seriously if she ever needs anything.