Thread: Street prostitution in Dublin - is there much going on?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default chinese wank shops.

i`m wondering if anyone has the definative guide to chinese wank shops as the topic rarely comes up on this site

Quote Originally Posted by sexyfukka View Post
    i`m wondering if anyone has the definative guide to chinese wank shops as the topic rarely comes up on this site
    check indublin.com

In Dublin | Adult Classifieds | Buy & Sell, Employment & Personals

3. Default

Someone said before that there were srteet girls down around Smithfield - anyone know where precisely?

I was parked in a car park just behind O'Connell st a few ago.

(As you turn on to parnell st, hang a sharp left down a narrow street and the car parks 40-50 yards down this street)

Anyway as I got back to my car I found this old dude sitting on the bonnet of my f**king car getting a hand job of this little Chinese girl... the durty fuckers!

This is a busy enough car park so I'm sure I wasn't the only one to see them!
    The Prince of Perversion.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by curiousdub View Post
    Really just wondering about Street prostitution in general. I know there's a "Street Prostitution" forum but it's very quiet so I thought I'd post here.

Where exactly are the strongholds? Fitzwilliam Square?

Is Benburb Street still a place they hang out or is it more around Smithfield?

How safe is it? Are the girls much cheaper? Are they more likely to be drug addicts? Are they also a lot cheaper?
    There is virtually no street action in Dublin, you are about 10 years too late my friend.
    You can get "lucky" and find the odd street girl in the abour hill and mount street vicinity.
    A lot of them are addicted to either drugs or drink, furthermore especially around Arbour hill you have if seen picking one up a good chance of been stopped by the Gardai and summonsed under the 1993 section 7 sexual offenses act. Also as they are on drugs you have a good chance of been mugged in your own car. If you still want some street action fire ahead, but personally I would pay €100 on this site for a far superior service.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousdub View Post
    Someone said before that there were srteet girls down around Smithfield - anyone know where precisely?
    No nowhere in Smithfield.
    It was once a hangout.
    If you ask a girl in Smithfield now you run the risk of being reported by some innocent girl you have propositioned and being done under the Act quoted above.

Happy street action lads

Don't go near the ladies in Smithfield, it's just the old Benburb ladies re-locating, grim.

Fitzwilliam Square and Cumberland Road that brings you to Wilton Terrace is still the best area. I haven't punted there in 10 years but was approached but an absolutely stunning brunette last Friday at around 3am on my way home. I thought it was either a stitch up or a cop so I just kept saying no thanks but turns out she was genuine. 50 quid for a handjob (talked her down from 60!) was a bit steep but I can't stress how good looking this girl was - well dressed, well spoken and still convinced she wasn't a regular street pro.

Surely someone else must have met her?

Virtually all of them advertise on gumtree.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    Virtually all of them advertise on gumtree.
    What section of gumtree?