Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Street prostitution in Dublin - is there much going on?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    no doubt.. when tha is adout ont streets, ya gotta look after your ownself.. that sentence has never been uttered before, certainly not by a crazed "rips and runs" type person on "The Wire"..

i bid you all a decent and incredible morning.................. except of course.....................
    One thing I noticed about Omar in the wire was......he never fucking swears, which is incredible considering some of the other behaviour he displays, i.e. gunning chaps down, stealing their cash, sucking and manipulating men's penis's until issue....etc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    One thing I noticed about Omar in the wire was......he never fucking swears, which is incredible considering some of the other behaviour he displays, i.e. gunning chaps down, stealing their cash, sucking and manipulating men's penis's until issue....etc
    and not forgetting his terribly bad habit of whistling in public..

i find that most offensive, its like someone projectile vomitting on your food just before you are about to eat it..

bad manners!!!

Blog Entries

and not forgetting his terribly bad habit of whistling in public..

i find that most offensive, its like someone projectile vomitting on your food just before you are about to eat it..

bad manners!!!
    or like when you walk into a public toilet whilst out cottaging only to find some bastard has left a 'brown zombie' in the bowl.

Nothing worse when those bastards just won't flush away, oh the humanity of it all

Reviews

or like when you walk into a public toilet whilst out cottaging only to find some bastard has left a 'brown zombie' in the bowl.

Nothing worse when those bastards just won't flush away, oh the humanity of it all
    makes me want to become extremely violent................with certain people..............................

Blog Entries

makes me want to become extremely violent................with certain people..............................
    I'm not violent, just unpredictible,

I sent that bitch a smiley face, bitches love smiley faces

Reviews

I'm not violent, just unpredictible,

I sent that bitch a smiley face, bitches love smiley faces
    im totally against violence myself.. no one wins in a fist fight, except the winner.. so in reality someone does win, but thats neither here nor there..

bitches do love smiley faces though... and cocks too... hard ones.. hard like frozen toffee, or failing that, hard like chinese algebra!!! yeah, they love it up them...

Blog Entries

im totally against violence myself.. no one wins in a fist fight, except the winner.. so in reality someone does win, but thats neither here nor there..

bitches do love smiley faces though... and cocks too... hard ones.. hard like frozen toffee, or failing that, hard like chinese algebra!!! yeah, they love it up them...
    well I am very handy with calculations....

so chinese algebra is a load of fiddlesticks in my opinion

Reviews

well I am very handy with calculations....

so chinese algebra is a load of fiddlesticks in my opinion
    more like chopsticks!!! AH-SO..........................

Blog Entries

more like chopsticks!!! AH-SO..........................
    it seems awfully quiet round here

Reviews

it seems awfully quiet round here
    correct.. feels like we are the only ones posting................. where is my friend ?? you know the guy i am talking about ................ ................. ................... can never remember his distinctive name.. ..........................fnah fnah

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast