Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Street prostitution in Dublin - is there much going on?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    Ah indeed, utopian times.

I used to pick up a regular 19 yr old girl around Benburb St, She did'nt ride or BJ but used to give me a super hand job for 5 punts.

While at thge same time I would suck her young firm pert tits.
    for a fiver, ya cant really argue with that, especially seeing as she had "young firm pert tits".. that would be the deal clincher for me, and would probably make my war face appear that little bit sooner than i had anticipated, thus giving said lady and lovely custardy surprise!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    Ah indeed, utopian times.

I used to pick up a regular 19 yr old girl around Benburb St, She did'nt ride or BJ but used to give me a super hand job for 5 punts.

While at thge same time I would suck her young firm pert tits.
    5 punts.

Quality, even Ben Dunne couldn't match that.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blankmannn View Post
    5 punts.

Quality, even Ben Dunne couldn't match that.
    never say never, you never know what he would do for a fiver, old chubby chops is as money hungry as they "cum"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ploy26p View Post
    never say never, you never know what he would do for a fiver, old chubby chops is as money hungry as they "cum"
    I can just hear the radio ad now

"I'M BEN DUNNE, JACKIE SKELLY CAN'T SUCK COCK BEN DUNNE, I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY. IF YOU NEED TO CUM, JUST ASK DUNNE, BEN DUNNE. TRY IT ONCE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, STOP USING IT."

Reviews

I can just hear the radio ad now

"I'M BEN DUNNE, JACKIE SKELLY CAN'T SUCK COCK BEN DUNNE, I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY. IF YOU NEED TO CUM, JUST ASK DUNNE, BEN DUNNE. TRY IT ONCE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, STOP USING IT."
    what a fat chubby chops type person he is.. and i believe that the security in his gym in blanchardstown is questionable to say the least..

Blog Entries

what a fat chubby chops type person he is.. and i believe that the security in his gym in blanchardstown is questionable to say the least..
    he wants to be the Ryanair of gyms in ireland,

anyway, back to street brassers....I saw a selection out on friday night, mespil road... 50notes for a blowjob,

I was strolling back to the house with a dear friend and we both to decided to avail of the services offered, so I nipped up the driveway of a nearby apartment block to pay the young lady for a first class blowjob.

Even my mate said his was good and he was with a different chick.

Reviews

he wants to be the Ryanair of gyms in ireland,

anyway, back to street brassers....I saw a selection out on friday night, mespil road... 50notes for a blowjob,

I was strolling back to the house with a dear friend and we both to decided to avail of the services offered, so I nipped up the driveway of a nearby apartment block to pay the young lady for a first class blowjob.

Even my mate said his was good and he was with a different chick.
    i may have to take a trip to the 2nd capital of ireland, and avail of the wonderful value that is on offer " adount ont street"... for 50 drinking vouchers, i should gladly let a woman suckle upon my wonderful member.. and from what you are saying, there is a plentiful supply of driveways and apartment blocks where the streetwalking lady i choose can perform said blowjob...

Blog Entries

i may have to take a trip to the 2nd capital of ireland, and avail of the wonderful value that is on offer " adount ont street"... for 50 drinking vouchers, i should gladly let a woman suckle upon my wonderful member.. and from what you are saying, there is a plentiful supply of driveways and apartment blocks where the streetwalking lady i choose can perform said blowjob...
    indeed, just be careful around D4, the po-po are everywhere and there's nothing worse than getting interrupted before you can stamp on your toothpaste as a result of a first class, mouth-watering blowjob,

nothing worse.....

Reviews

indeed, just be careful around D4, the po-po are everywhere and there's nothing worse than getting interrupted before you can stamp on your toothpaste as a result of a first class, mouth-watering blowjob,

nothing worse.....
    yes indeed, i agree.. i shouldn't be too happy if some member of the filth carrying his sausages and rashers, attempted to stop me "putting the vinegar on my chips"... that would be a travesty, and should ask for my money back from said street walking blowjob expert..

Reviews

Problem is there ain't a lot of girls doing the streets these days choice is shit.

Compared to "the gud o'l days"

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast