Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new website finally up!!!! Just want some opinions?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wink yes I gave it a makeover Karin!!!

I have had it all redesigned hun yes hd you seen the old one before the facelift??? Its up and running now xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    I have had it all redesigned hun yes hd you seen the old one before the facelift??? Its up and running now xxxx
    well done alyssa, good to see, its a bit better than the last one. didnt see any new pics tho as stated on it. Ha ha, lucky karin isnt blond overall an improvement.

Reviews

well presented lovely pics wuda loved to see a naked pic...

It's clever and shows you know the game by saying your a model. If law ever tried to hassle you for what they "think" you do, would be hard for them to prove it when you have a modelling website saying that's why you're in town.
    Besides being clever, you're website is beautiful. Well done.
    Did you see my new website yet? I just got it up two days ago.

Wink Lovly Site Dollyu send me a link!!

Hey dolly send me a link to alyssay2knz@yahoo.co.uk and will get my webmaster to do a link with you look lovly kisses com over soon sent an email to you the other night did you get it xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Reviews

Lovely site Alyssa, I was nearly too afraid to comment as I've already upset someone due to my comments on their site
    Anyway your asking for opinions so maybe an image plugin to handle your gallery would be nice, your webmaster should be able to incorporate one quiet easily.
    Take care xx

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Hey dolly send me a link to alyssay2knz@yahoo.co.uk and will get my webmaster to do a link with you look lovly kisses com over soon sent an email to you the other night did you get it xxxx
    is dollyisdarling.com

Yes sweety got the email. Will email you tonight

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Did you see my new website yet? I just got it up two days ago.
    i missed it, i,d love to see more of how you look. can your stick up a link in your sig please?

Quote Originally Posted by timtom View Post
    i missed it, i,d love to see more of how you look. can your stick up a link in your sig please?
    Done Changed signiture just for you

Reviews

some of the pix don't match the thumbnails when u click then, just a small thing, otherwise, well done.

ESP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast