Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My new website finally up!!!! Just want some opinions?

Reviews

Brilliant new website Alyssa!!

Best of luck with that and with the rest of your tour.
    The Truth is out there.

Wink Thanks for the comments

Firstly thanks to Kat, Karin_27, Whodareswins and Westcorklad all input is always appreciated.

Timtom just to let you know new pictures will be availible at the end of my hong kong tour I am having some pictures done in asia as I want a new and different look for my new pictures.

Experienced punter thanks and I dont really tend to put nude pics on my site at all but I am sure you could easily find some if you searched me on google.....

Dolly your new site is brilliant but I already told you that by email hope to see you soon

Anon361 thanks and I will check with my webmaster about this tip in fact will email him today

Espensen this site is designed this way I wanted to make it a little fun and this way we incorporated the images to change deliberatly on some pictures as a surprise when you click for an enlargement and certainly when you click on me it is the real thing

adogwithabone I appreciate any feedback even if it is negative and no offense was taken. Basically I try and have a selection of different pictures from different photographers up on the site thereby you can have an idea from different styles as to what I look like, ofcourse everyone does look slightly different in photos and one can never portray ones true personality in a photo neither the softness that each of us hold. I do ask opinions of clients as well as my webmaster who is a male. One thing that I can add though is that pictures men found attractive in europe were not attractive to men in the usa so perhaps my newer set of photos are more the american style of photography and perhaps I am just not your style of lady you know how it is with beauty being in the eye of the beholder. I do have a large portfolio of many different pictures however having said so I dont have them all with me at anyone time or it would be a mass of disks but heres hoping the new sets that I do at the end of this year in hong kong and place on my website will satisfy your tastes as well...

Again thanks a million for all feedback kisses and cuddles Alyssa xxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    Firstly thanks to Kat, Karin_27, Whodareswins and Westcorklad all input is always appreciated.

Timtom just to let you know new pictures will be availible at the end of my hong kong tour I am having some pictures done in asia as I want a new and different look for my new pictures.

Experienced punter thanks and I dont really tend to put nude pics on my site at all but I am sure you could easily find some if you searched me on google.....

Dolly your new site is brilliant but I already told you that by email hope to see you soon

Anon361 thanks and I will check with my webmaster about this tip in fact will email him today

Espensen this site is designed this way I wanted to make it a little fun and this way we incorporated the images to change deliberatly on some pictures as a surprise when you click for an enlargement and certainly when you click on me it is the real thing

adogwithabone I appreciate any feedback even if it is negative and no offense was taken. Basically I try and have a selection of different pictures from different photographers up on the site thereby you can have an idea from different styles as to what I look like, ofcourse everyone does look slightly different in photos and one can never portray ones true personality in a photo neither the softness that each of us hold. I do ask opinions of clients as well as my webmaster who is a male. One thing that I can add though is that pictures men found attractive in europe were not attractive to men in the usa so perhaps my newer set of photos are more the american style of photography and perhaps I am just not your style of lady you know how it is with beauty being in the eye of the beholder. I do have a large portfolio of many different pictures however having said so I dont have them all with me at anyone time or it would be a mass of disks but heres hoping the new sets that I do at the end of this year in hong kong and place on my website will satisfy your tastes as well...

Again thanks a million for all feedback kisses and cuddles Alyssa xxxx
    hi,

i,d a look there, i dont like this pic,

http://www.blonde-illusion.com/galle...ni/lg_5921.jpg

this ones better http://www.blonde-illusion.com/galle...ni/Alyssa4.jpg

just my humble opinion

also, the surprise of a different pic coming up to the one you click on is annoying

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123