Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
i did no before and will again.

The No camp are leading a far better campaign than the Yes camp.The No camp are stating facts on their posters while the Yes camp are simpe making comments like "We need Europe" etc.Great tell us why we need Europe.They still havnt given us any proper answer as to what we will gain.

The worst poster i have seen has to be Fianna Gael."For Recovery - Yes to Lisbon for Recovery." A pure scare tactic.

the best ones i have seen are a poster of Pearse ,Clark and McDonnagh stating they fought for your freedom- dont throw it away".Also i saw one "Minimun wage under Lisbon - 1.84."

Its essential for a NO win,
Westside.
well u see west its the no camp are making false statements all the concerns that were raised the last
time were dealt with not a murmer about them now , as far as i can see only one caught giving False imformation was Joe Higgins on his website and when he debated with Pat Cox the other night he was badly shown up. U talk about Yes trying to scare people but its the No who are guilty of this
ffs do u or anyone else believe we could have a minnimum wage of 1.84 thats just scare tactics
and bullshit