Thread: Spank me, sir.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default spank me sir

Oh yes a fine peach bum to keep Bootyboy happy. Did try u several times late last month but go no reply...

Quote Originally Posted by bootyboy View Post
    Oh yes a fine peach bum to keep Bootyboy happy. Did try u several times late last month but go no reply...
    Now I dont know what exactly do you mean.. If you tried to call me last week, then you wouldnt get a reply because I wasnt working. If you called me after 9pm, then I wouldn be working either. If you send a text, then it wouldnt be replied most of the time. If you call from witheld no - I dont reply.
    These are some explanations and you can find them all in my profile. If you didnt make any of those mistakes, then it is possible that I was just busy or you didnt let the phone ring long enough for me to answer, which also happens very often.
    So the best thing to do is, if you call and I dont answer, try it again in 15 mins and if I still cannot answer, send a text to let me know, that you were calling and add the time you'd like to meet me and I text you back in case I'm free any soon.
    Hope this helps and see you soon

Wink Spank me sir

Hi Anna

It was September 22nd I was trying to get you at regular intervals during the day... it just went to your non personalised voice mail.

I think a quick bottom tanning would sort you out...... do you prefer touch the toes or be told to bend over something like a chair????

Question

Quote Originally Posted by bootyboy View Post
    Hi Anna

It was September 22nd I was trying to get you at regular intervals during the day... it just went to your non personalised voice mail.

I think a quick bottom tanning would sort you out...... do you prefer touch the toes or be told to bend over something like a chair????
    Well this is really strange because I dont have a voicemail
    Re the bending - thats entirely up to you