Thread: Acupuncture D6

1. Default Acupuncture D6

Had a good tip about a good acupuncture massage place in D6. Anyone visited here or could PM me with details?

I visited SP years ago and had lovely erotic massage from Chinese and a South American masseuse. I don't know what it's like now. The massage room was very small but clean.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet rabbit View Post
    I visited SP years ago and had lovely erotic massage from Chinese and a South American masseuse. I don't know what it's like now. The massage room was very small but clean.
    Thanks mate, sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by sunglassesatnight View Post
    Had a good tip about a good acupuncture massage place in D6. Anyone visited here or could PM me with details?
    Hi,

I know what acupuncture is ( an alternative proven medicine), and I know what a massage is, but what is an acupuncture massage? Like fixes you migraine and a happy ending all in one??

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RoddyMcCorley View Post
    Hi,

I know what acupuncture is ( an alternative proven medicine), and I know what a massage is, but what is an acupuncture massage? Like fixes you migraine and a happy ending all in one??
    Sorry should have said acupuncture/massage as they do both.

Quote Originally Posted by sunglassesatnight View Post
    Sorry should have said acupuncture/massage as they do both.
    Okay, like kill 2 birds with one shot.

What are u looking for from the acupuncture? Like is there something wrong with you?

I get a bad back every now and then, so wouldn’t mind trying it too.

What about “acupressure “. Might be better than some EI masseur sticking long needles in me while massaging my prostate and sucking my dick.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RoddyMcCorley View Post
    Okay, like kill 2 birds with one shot.

What are u looking for from the acupuncture? Like is there something wrong with you?

I get a bad back every now and then, so wouldn’t mind trying it too.

What about “acupressure “. Might be better than some EI masseur sticking long needles in me while massaging my prostate and sucking my dick.
    I probably should have worded it better. I got a tip about extras offered in this place and was wondering if anyone had any experience there.... So I'm looking to go there for a massage and extras.

8. Default

I used to go to that place pre COVID. Two hot Brazilian girls used to work there, one I used to visit regularly. She was one of the best I've ever experienced. Then COVID hit. I went back once after things opened up again, but the lady who I met then was about 50 years old and not fit at all. I reluctantly went ahead to my regret. That's over a year ago now, maybe things have changed since. Would be interested to hear if it is the case. Good location and discrete all the same.