Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your favourite of all time?

The power strokes of that massive ass on bianca was a great way to lose the virginity

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by billyfunzo View Post
    The power strokes of that massive ass on bianca was a great way to lose the virginity
    I'll never forget her being completely naked walking me to the door and being in no hurry to close it.

Quote Originally Posted by lamhaguscroi View Post
    Does chloe salpa still advertise? Haven't seen her in a while.
    No she's gone and was chatting to a friend of hers last week who said she wasn't coming back but never say never is my hope. One of the best looking TS around IMO and my best ever

4. Default

I was with Tayara recently, she's definitely the most feminine I've seen. Beautiful piece too, a great ride

5. Default

Have to say for overall versatility i would have to say fernanda lima absolute queen and kinky .

Biggest Cock = Princess Kylie

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lamhaguscroi View Post
    Does chloe salpa still advertise? Haven't seen her in a while.
    She pops in and out of a certain swinging site. While I met Chloe Lawlor and Claudia/Cluadia and one other Irish TS in the way back I never had the pleasure of Chloe Salpa’s company
    Last edited by fiatpunter; 08-10-22 at 13:21.

What about Asian VIP TS, Dublin 1. Looks nice and good reviews

8. Default

Haven't seen her mentioned at all but for me bridgette vanbombom was out of this world, I knew by her profile she was tall but when I knocked the door and saw her coming through the glass door I nearly came in my pants, and what a piece she has on her, Have been with Helen Charm many times and is always amazing, another who I rate very highly but due to location I never really get to see her regularly is Renatha Lopez, her oral had my head spinning

Alessandra Ribeiro.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to UnFulfilledScott For This Useful Post:

IDF2 (21-03-23)

I remember a lovely girl a few years ago she was half thai and half irish , beautiful looking and really nice to talk to , can't remember her name though sadly

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast