Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Are you at work at the moment ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default Are you at work at the moment ?

    Yeah ?

    Well get back to work and do something constructive rather than trying to plan your perversions you dirty bastards.

    Here we are in the depths of recession and all you can do is think of your mickey !

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,282
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Yeah ?

    Well get back to work and do something constructive rather than trying to plan your perversions you dirty bastards.

    Here we are in the depths of recession and all you can do is think of your mickey !
    Fuck work, it much more fun planning perversions and thinking about another knotch on your mickey.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    Yeah ?

    Well get back to work and do something constructive rather than trying to plan your perversions you dirty bastards.

    Here we are in the depths of recession and all you can do is think of your mickey !
    Any luck with getting that FAS course Alec? maybe not you'd have to get up in the morning...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    mandela house
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    7

    Talking courses!

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    Any luck with getting that FAS course Alec? maybe not you'd have to get up in the morning...
    they dont do perversion courses ep for alec, it just comes natural to him!!!!!

  5. #5

    Default

    Please don't deny us the simple pleasure of getting aroused at work and sneaking off for a quick wank, or, now and then, a punt. Sure why else would we come to work?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david2666 View Post
    Please don't deny us the simple pleasure of getting aroused at work and sneaking off for a quick wank, or, now and then, a punt. Sure why else would we come to work?
    here here, i only really ever post when im at work
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    WELL I'M OFF TO BED

    jet lag or something - nite all !

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechoran View Post
    well i'm off to bed

    jet lag or something - nite all !
    i love bed,bet you werent even on a plane,or even in a fuckin airport
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by wd-40 View Post
    i love bed,bet you werent even on a plane,or even in a fuckin airport
    back in work,another day another dollar,
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •