Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spanish laws on compensation.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    why doesn't he contact a solicitor in Spain?
    He's finding it difficult to find one who will do a no win no fee agreement and the Spanish system is so expensive.
    "I'm the leader of the pack which makes me such a lucky jack. And here they are, they're so appealing, OK dollies do your dealing."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruce 4play For This Useful Post:

Forceuser (06-08-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce 4play View Post
    He's finding it difficult to find one who will do a no win no fee agreement and the Spanish system is so expensive.
    https://www.spanishsolutions.net/

https://www.spanishsolutions.net/?s=personal+injury
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Bruce 4play (06-08-22)

Reviews

Although,looking through their responses to inquiries,they seem to be saying no to everyone
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Bruce 4play (06-08-22)

Reviews

I know a couple that bought a house in Spain and later the council wanted to put a road through it and there was nothing they could do about it, they had to get out and got no compo, bulldosed the lot, here today gone tomorrow

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeJimmy For This Useful Post:

Bruce 4play (06-08-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce 4play View Post
    Good evening all.

I'm seeking opinions and advice on a situation.
    A friend of mine recently had an accident while on holidays in Spain, it resulted in him requiring stitches to an arm and hand wound

Now that he's back home he's looking to see if he can be compensated for his injuries for which the hotel should be liable.

He contacted 3 solicitors here who all said they have no power to act on his behalf in a Spanish court.

He wants to tackle this under the no win no fee angle

Any advice on how he should proceed, thank you.
    Law can be very different on the continent - for the better in my opinion. You see stuff on roadworks or building sites in Spain which, if it were here, would result in loads of compo claims. I was speaking to a spanish engineer once about it and apparently in Spain if you go to court because you fell in a hole (for example), the first question is 'why didn't you look where you were going'.

Compare that to the famous photo of the northside Dublin soccer team (can't find it now), where 9 of the 11 players and/or their families had gotten compo of the Corporation for 'accidents'. Theres a middle ground we need to find.

If the stitches and wound are affecting your friends work or health, fair enough, but if he's grand, then he shouldn't be a dick looking for money for nothing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lighthearted2022 For This Useful Post:

Bruce 4play (06-08-22)

Reviews

So they bought a house with no planning permission. Theres a load of holiday apartments that are to be demolished around marbella (some only half built) as they were built in a national park - there was no permission, just some scammers building them and selling to gullible foreigners. They're getting nothing off the government either, told to sue the guys who sold them (who of course are long gone).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lighthearted2022 For This Useful Post:

Bruce 4play (06-08-22)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12