Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Lee's little outburst..........

  1. Red face Lee's little outburst..........

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    You have to allow 24 hours between post or else I have to bann You.
    You are spamming message boards, in last 24 hours You put 3 adverts in this section.
    Stop

    Nicole
    WHATS YOUR PROBLEM NICOLE ?




    WHY THE SESTEM DOS NOT FIELD THIS TIME


    I BELIVE I CAN POST ANY TIEM IS THAT BECOUSE SARAH SHES GON IN HOLIDAY

    CAT IS ABSENT AND THE MIES IS PLAYING

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Well you believe incorrectally...........

    Quote Originally Posted by LEE View Post

    I BELIVE I CAN POST ANY TIEM IS THAT BECOUSE SARAH SHES GON IN HOLIDAY

    CAT IS ABSENT AND THE MIES IS PLAYING
    I've moved yout little temper tantrum to the playground, but why would you think you can post an ad whenever you like just because you think someone is away on holidays.....

    You're the only mouse that's playing around here, and you're here long enough to know the rules.........

    Obey them or it's be more than a cat and mies to deal with...............
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  3. Exclamation nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    You have to allow 24 hours between post or else I have to bann You.
    You are spamming message boards, in last 24 hours You put 3 adverts in this section.
    Stop

    Nicole
    nicole
    i cant find the post i did sent today about review and add
    what about this huny

    Ammy Sexy, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

  4. Thumbs down recession cutting job

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I've moved yout little temper tantrum to the playground, but why would you think you can post an ad whenever you like just because you think someone is away on holidays.....

    You're the only mouse that's playing around here, and you're here long enough to know the rules.........

    Obey them or it's be more than a cat and mies to deal with...............


    recession cutting job

    and you lucky to have one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    i love you xxxxxxxx

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default I guess........

    Quote Originally Posted by LEE View Post


    recession cutting job

    and you lucky to have one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    i love you xxxxxxxx
    I could say the same to you................
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Somewhere down the crazy river.
    Posts
    683
    Reviews
    20

    Default

    Yea.
    Havent got a clue what shes on about.
    Anyone know how to set up a new social group?
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    hey guys

    please allow me to translate


    """ i have a problem with.....................................agh fuck it ,couldnt be arsed



    nbt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •