Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: strange cork

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    580

    Default strange cork

    we have a new girl melany in cork has the exact same description as a nicole who is not here and also her review by paulnort in dublin is worded almost exactly the same as a review of hayka by banger

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I would worry about the identical description but not in all cases. I have seen a few months ago a girl in Dublin that copied my profile description, I personally found the situation funny

    Regarding the identical (or almost identical) reviews, people are sometimes copying other girl's reviews This could be done to make a fake review look more genuine but this is also sometimes done by a genuine foreign reviewer who's afraid his command of English may arouse suspicions that he is not a genuine reviewer.

    See bellow review as an example:

    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 011332 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies

    (Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    580

    Default

    in fairness you make good points but it still looks suspicious

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default 99%

    Quote Originally Posted by lfccork View Post
    in fairness you make good points but it still looks suspicious
    Most of the time if it looks like a dog barks like a dog it is a dog, same applies here,Iwould say ure
    suspicions are well founded this buisness in Ireland is overun by Agencies acting as
    Independents and most of theese girls will have no input whatsoever into their profile
    this will be done by pimps or agency bosses.The girls may in some cases supply
    photographs but rarely enough at this stage. most wont even know what name they are supposed
    to be working under especially girls with poor english they will agree to whatever name u use
    Mostly everything is usually on the profile and also agreed to by who answers the phone get
    in the room its a different story and until guys walk out bigtime this will work for them
    As for reviews maybe it comes with experience but in general i think i see the false ones
    a mile off usually register today 1st review vague or over the top details for girls who
    have none or very few reviews. My policy is that if i have any doubts whatsoever about
    a review i ignore it,but i must say that the new footnotes to the reviews should be a
    great help to new clients or ones not so famaliar with the system . U will never have a perfect
    system but at least now we have more transparency and a better monitored one

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Most of the time if it looks like a dog barks like a dog it is a dog, same applies here,Iwould say ure
    suspicions are well founded this buisness in Ireland is overun by Agencies acting as
    Independents and most of theese girls will have no input whatsoever into their profile
    this will be done by pimps or agency bosses.The girls may in some cases supply
    photographs but rarely enough at this stage. most wont even know what name they are supposed
    to be working under especially girls with poor english they will agree to whatever name u use
    Mostly everything is usually on the profile and also agreed to by who answers the phone get
    in the room its a different story and until guys walk out bigtime this will work for them
    As for reviews maybe it comes with experience but in general i think i see the false ones
    a mile off usually register today 1st review vague or over the top details for girls who
    have none or very few reviews. My policy is that if i have any doubts whatsoever about
    a review i ignore it,but i must say that the new footnotes to the reviews should be a
    great help to new clients or ones not so famaliar with the system . U will never have a perfect
    system but at least now we have more transparency and a better monitored one

    Goods points ,

    I have said it before here............................especially about the cork , a couple of months there were four agencies advertising here, now there is one ***the agency *** and they have little or no credibility when it comes to pictures. In mean time the amount of so called independents advertising has doubled .
    At the end of the day , it all about the money and the owners of this site doesnt care who advertises once the pay.
    Ad staff and sarah can only do so much but their hands are tied aswell by the invisible woman, who rarely graces us with her presence this days .(some of their jobs can now only be done by pat)


    On the subject of reviews , i have said suggested that new registering member cannot post reviews for two wks (or some time span anyway). Also if this was applied to forum ,it might get rid of some of the trolls.

    I also suggested that reviews for new registering members would be held for seven days before they are posted .

    I was shot down on both counts.


    nbt

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    996
    Blog Entries
    1

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by karin_27 View Post
    I would worry about the identical description but not in all cases. I have seen a few months ago a girl in Dublin that copied my profile description, I personally found the situation funny

    Regarding the identical (or almost identical) reviews, people are sometimes copying other girl's reviews This could be done to make a fake review look more genuine but this is also sometimes done by a genuine foreign reviewer who's afraid his command of English may arouse suspicions that he is not a genuine reviewer.

    See bellow review as an example:

    Escort Ireland - Escort Reviews - Review 011332 - Irish Independent Escorts, Irish Touring Escorts, Irish Escort Agencies
    Sorry to bring this up again, I just noticed another profile that copied my own profile description I have updated slightly my profile a few days ago but it used to be identical to the one of this lady. I have no connections whatsoever with this girl and the description was mine first.

    Sexy Anita, Dublin Female Independent Escort, profile on Escort Ireland

    I am bringing this up just to prove my previous point, that ocassionally similar descriptions could just be just the prove of the lack of inspiration of someone If more things are the same, then I agree that is too much of coincidence.

    For moderators / staff admin : there is no need to contact Anita, let her have the description

    (Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •