Thread: A Thank You to providers

Default A Thank You to providers

Hi.

Don't know how long this is going to be, so pre-emptive TLDR: if it weren't for the full service providers I've seen over my life, I'm fairly certain I'd be a violently misogynistic incel incapable of acknowledging his own queerness or handle his emotions. Should any of you be reading, I am so fucking grateful for that. Thank you. You may have saved my life.

---
    Recently I started dating someone. They're fucking amazing. Clever, funny, intensely sexy, fantastic taste in music, the works. Now, romantically, I've spent most of my life in monogamous heterosexual relationships, but this one is neither of those things. They also recently decided to go back to sex work, so I'm trying to get my head around that.

To handle the jealousy and internalised whorephobia this brought up in me, I'm doing therapy and looking at a lot of poly podcasts and literature for management techniques, along with... well everything on the Scarlett Academy's partners portal (particular praise going to their video and interview section, it's helping a lot).

I also (and this is the relevant bit, so thank you for sticking with me) went back through all the providers I've seen in my life. And like.

Just.

Thank you. Thank you for helping me start accepting my kinks and not just hating myself for having them. Thank you for being kind when I've had performance troubles. Thank you for helping me see that it didn't make me weak or pathetic for having those troubles. Thank you for touching me when I was convinced I was repulsive and no one would ever want me. Thank you for some performances so damn good I thought you really did!

Thank you for acting as a therapist on myvreally bad days. Thank you for pushing me to get therapy, gently but firmly, because you would listen but you couldn't give me what I needed to get better.

I think a lot of people on my side of the business don't recognise how much you do for us. I do. Right now, looking back over it, I really do.

Thank you.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FreshKid For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (20-07-22), enfr (20-07-22), ford pefect (22-07-22), Ric Hardgear (20-07-22), robbie9 (20-07-22), rockonallnite (20-07-22), Rooney2808 (20-07-22), SeaStar (20-07-22), Stephanie (20-07-22), TheSavannah (20-07-22), Tightsmonster (22-07-22)

I normally don't reply or talk in the threads here for some reasons and people who knows me a bit know why .. nevermind.. I'll have to say that's so so sweet and it is worthy of admiration. It's so nice to see that..
    All my respect and love ( even if he haven't meet ) for this.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SophieAngel21 For This Useful Post:

enfr (20-07-22), FreshKid (20-07-22), Ric Hardgear (20-07-22), Stephanie (20-07-22), TheSavannah (20-07-22), Tightsmonster (23-07-22)

Lovely post to read, thank you for writing this. X

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jennifer81 For This Useful Post:

enfr (20-07-22), FreshKid (20-07-22), Ric Hardgear (20-07-22), Stephanie (20-07-22), Tightsmonster (22-07-22)

I put on a lot of weight during Covid , having being very fit before hand it really made me suffer with mental health and my confidence. I closed myself off from interacting with people at all. I felt like I didn't deserve any respect or affection from women. Eventually I caved out of loneliness and started visiting some really nice ladies from here. So lovely , so genuine they made me feel comfortable in my own skin again , none of them so much as batted an eyelid at me when I take off my clothes, it improved my sense of self worth massively. Ive got myself back into the gym , I've lost over 10kg so far and my mental health is great I've gotten a new job put myself forward for training courses and my life is really turning around. The services these ladies provide is so much more than a sexual encounter , sometimes the kind words and small gestures mean so much more. Thank you ladies ♥️

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Averageatbest93 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (20-07-22), enfr (20-07-22), FreshKid (20-07-22), Palatine (20-07-22), Ric Hardgear (20-07-22), rockonallnite (20-07-22), Stephanie (20-07-22), TheSavannah (20-07-22), Tightsmonster (23-07-22)

Wow, that is so lovely to read!!! Sometimes when one reads rotten stuff including the names often used for this profession it can really make you forget how fabulous clients can be. I have memories with my special clients that are precious and I will remember all of my life. The stigma for both men and women can be awful, for both the girls and our clients, especially as we are facilitating a human need and not hurting anyone. Unfortunately it has meant I have to just stick to my regulars, as much a I used to love meeting new people. When I read posts such as are on ******* (even those clients trying to be nice get shot down by others) or the abusive messages us girls receive it really has done my heart good to read this in the forum today. Thank you. Xxx
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 20-07-22 at 15:12.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jennifer81 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (20-07-22), enfr (20-07-22), ORDINARYJOE (20-07-22), Ric Hardgear (20-07-22), Rooney2808 (20-07-22), Stephanie (20-07-22), Tightsmonster (22-07-22)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Such a lovely post, I wish you every happiness in your life and hope you continue to do well,and in the bad days remember that we fall only so we can pick ourselves up again
    Stay Classy
    a thousand kisses deep..

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ric Hardgear For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (20-07-22), enfr (20-07-22), Tightsmonster (22-07-22)