Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Some wise words of wisdom

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Some wise words of wisdom

    Senator Dan Boyle has some wise words of wisdom.Apparently Daniel ,a man who has lost his spot as a TD,as an MEP,in other words a man that has being rejected by the electorate left ,right and centre ,twice and still is a Senator which is another word for a waste of public money,says that there is a 40.60 % chance of a general election by the years end.Wow,thats majic isnt it.Apparently this Goverment couldnt get the financial status of this countries budget right on serveral occaisions but they can give us a % on a general election to the closest decimal place.

    Amazing,
    Westside.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Senator Dan Boyle has some wise words of wisdom.Apparently Daniel ,a man who has lost his spot as a TD,as an MEP,.

    Amazing,
    Westside.

    just a point of reference, dan boyle was never a mep , thank fuck . he ran for election but lost



    nbt

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    ,says that there is a 40.60 % chance of a general election by the years end.Wow,thats majic isnt it.Apparently this Goverment couldnt get the financial status of this countries budget right on serveral occaisions but they can give us a % on a general election to the closest decimal place.

    Amazing,
    Westside.

    As much as i hate criticising old westie,

    this is what was meant .

    there is 60\40 percent of a general election

    nbt

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cork the real capital
    Posts
    5,553
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    83

    Default Wrong again

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    As much as i hate criticising old westie,

    this is what was meant .

    there is 60\40 percent of a general election

    nbt
    ahh NBT ure wrong aswell lol

    There is a 40/60 chance was what was said
    A 60/40 would be much shorter odds

    PS I enjoyed that,I am awfully observant

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,555
    Blog Entries
    11

    Default Your both quite right although

    heres how its is written 40:60.In any event this thread isnt much to go by so as my info was wrong.

    thank you,
    Westside.

    PS ber if you apply that observance to sport it would be great.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •