Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wild Sex with a Beautiful Stranger.

Blog Entries

Default Congrats young man.....

Quote Originally Posted by Banned User View Post
    Really I should know better. Out for a drink with friends, the usual Sunday evening or so I would have thought. Was introduced to a young lady who for some bizarre reason took a fancy to me.

Now back home in my ivory tower exceedingly drunk and having had a rather feral sexual liason with said young lady.

I thought this sort of activity was a thing of the past for one such as I. Not to blew my own trumpet but I do believe I performed most adequately. Phone numbers exchanged and erotic texts sent to and fro already. It would appear that, tonight at least, Banned User was the proverbial stud/ sex machine.

How strange life can be, How strange........

I don't believe that I shall be able to work tomorrow, no not from sexual excess, but because of one Jamaican Rum too many.

Sometimes Life IS Beautiful.
    I hope it leads to a beautiful friendship..............................with benefits..............

Quote Originally Posted by al.fie View Post
    I think that's very sad! No, not because you struck lucky in the pub (congratulations on that 1, and I'm genuinely happy for you), but because you find it necessary to publicise it.
    Yes, we all feel a bit elated the morning or day after we've had an unexpected night of passion, with a stranger. Wasn't it Shaw who said "a stranger is a friend you have yet to meet"? How perfectly true, and how better to befriend a stranger than to hump the ass off her for the night.
    But, is it really necessary to broadcast it?
    I had an unexpected bit of luck yesterday myself, but, guys, I'm keeping it for myself. I even told her I'd prefer if she didn't tell certain people, and she agreed.
    That, in my humble opinion, is how affairs should be conducted.
    Especially when both parties are married.

I feel his desire to share this is as valid as your desire for him not to share it..........

If he shares it here we have the choice to read it or not........... If he doesn't we are with with no choice at all...........

A sad world when we have no choices............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default blessings

never question good fortunes that comes 1s way i never have

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I hope it leads to a beautiful friendship..............................with benefits..............

I feel his desire to share this is as valid as your desire for him not to share it..........

If he shares it here we have the choice to read it or not........... If he doesn't we are with with no choice at all...........

A sad world when we have no choices............

Actually, you make a very good point! I completely withdraw my previous comments. Personally I'm not inclined to even tell my friends of my little adventures, 'cos I feel to do so is in some way seeking their approval, admiration or envy. Instead I get usually got self-righteous claptrap about marriage vows, which wouldn't bother them if they were the one getting into somebody's knickers.
    But that's me. I've tired of seeking approval, and I don't need the ego boost, so I keep my secret adventures secret.
    It's all about choice, as you rightly say. SO good luck to him. I does sound like he struck gold when not in the least expecting it, which is always the best time to get it!

I'd check your wallet asap to make sure there is nothing missing

Reviews

Really I should know better. Out for a drink with friends, the usual Sunday evening or so I would have thought. Was introduced to a young lady who for some bizarre reason took a fancy to me.

Now back home in my ivory tower exceedingly drunk and having had a rather feral sexual liason with said young lady.

I thought this sort of activity was a thing of the past for one such as I. Not to blew my own trumpet but I do believe I performed most adequately. Phone numbers exchanged and erotic texts sent to and fro already. It would appear that, tonight at least, Banned User was the proverbial stud/ sex machine.

I don't believe that I shall be able to work tomorrow, no not from sexual excess, but because of one Jamaican Rum too many.

any pics?....

Reviews

Hey B.U.

Are you a smoker by any chance?
    The Truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    Hey B.U.

Are you a smoker by any chance?
    I am indeed but only hamlet cigars.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12