Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Remember Tina early 1990's

Default Anyone Remember Tina early 1990's

Hello all

Does anyone remember Tina an Australian born South Aftican or the other way around (can't remember which she told me) 😂

Around early to mid 90's and worked mostly from an apartment in Ringsend (that big block behind the greyhound track) and also saw her in an apartment in Ballsbridge.

She was so hot and such a lovely person too. I initially met her in an apartment out by Donnybrook when she advertised on in Dublin as part of a lesbian duo show. When I made the appointment the other girl had gone home sick. Was so happy I decided to stay and see her though. Then I lost her number and to my delight found her on in Dublin again aa she started advertising on her own (still have that edition to this day).

I subsequently continued seeing her for about 3 years and the last time I caught uo with her she told me someone had told her family what she did and she was planning on leaving the country in the proceeding months. Phoned a few times after and just never got an answer.

We had some great laughs. One ocassion I forgot to pay her only to get back to my car to see her banging on the passenger side window to get my attention. Another occasion I arrived to see her, she ran out of her apartment, got into my car and said "follow that guy", so we sped after this guy who had forgotten to pay her 😂

I often wonder where she is and how she's doing. I do hope she's well. Ah the memories 😀

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to john40 For This Useful Post:

Mrbean76 (04-07-22), robbie9 (04-07-22), Rockerman (05-07-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john40 View Post
    Hello all

Does anyone remember Tina an Australian born South Aftican or the other way around (can't remember which she told me) ��

Around early to mid 90's and worked mostly from an apartment in Ringsend (that big block behind the greyhound track) and also saw her in an apartment in Ballsbridge.

She was so hot and such a lovely person too. I initially met her in an apartment out by Donnybrook when she advertised on in Dublin as part of a lesbian duo show. When I made the appointment the other girl had gone home sick. Was so happy I decided to stay and see her though. Then I lost her number and to my delight found her on in Dublin again aa she started advertising on her own (still have that edition to this day).

I subsequently continued seeing her for about 3 years and the last time I caught uo with her she told me someone had told her family what she did and she was planning on leaving the country in the proceeding months. Phoned a few times after and just never got an answer.

We had some great laughs. One ocassion I forgot to pay her only to get back to my car to see her banging on the passenger side window to get my attention. Another occasion I arrived to see her, she ran out of her apartment, got into my car and said "follow that guy", so we sped after this guy who had forgotten to pay her ��

I often wonder where she is and how she's doing. I do hope she's well. Ah the memories ��
    Fair play to you. Its sounds like you were loyal to each other.Memories are good to have.

Any possibility she had a small devil tattoo on her ankle?

"One ocassion I forgot to pay her only to get back to my car to see her banging on the passenger side window to get my attention."

That's gas man! Did you not normally pay before the sex though!?

Reviews

Did you catch up to him?

Another occasion I arrived to see her, she ran out of her apartment, got into my car and said "follow that guy", so we sped after this guy who had forgotten to pay her

7. The Following User Says Thank You to robbie9 For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (05-07-22)

At first yes, but then we had known each other so well she never looked for payment until the end of the appointnent

Yes. It was mad, it all happened so fast 😂

Absolutely. Got on so well with her. She used to always ask me to send her postcards whenever I went on holidays and always said we should go out for a drink or a meal sometime. Alas it never happened.

Not sure. I wasn't looking at her ankles 😂😂.

Only joking with you. I honestly don't remember if she had a devil tattoo. She was about 5 foot tall & had a fantastic fit body and was very attractive

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast