Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who works a guy's ass the best?

Not sore but you can definitely feel the stretch the day after when you get fucked good.

Reviews

If you want a challenge, Racia & Carol (candy crush & Beatrice) are offering a duo service in Dublin.

3. Default

Is she advertising now at the moment? Sounds amazing!

Seems to me the OP wasn't asking who is the most destructive, but the most skilled...similarly curious

5. Default

I haven't had the pleasure unfortunately but Irish Tv Kristen is meant to be class

I seen Candy Crush in London about 8 years ago . A few times . She really likes to enjoy herself . Would anyone recommend TV Meleny . Or she too rough

Reviews

many tell porkies about their size but have come across a few 11 inchers over here and fires huge load, can make a right mess

8. Default

Can you pm with recommendations for the ones you have met that are genuinely around the 11 inches

Quote Originally Posted by WeeJimmy View Post
    many tell porkies about their size but have come across a few 11 inchers over here and fires huge load, can make a right mess
    Would love to hear who, can you PM me?

Quote Originally Posted by billyfunzo View Post
    Candy crush aka raica will pound you into oblivion. If you can take her massive weapon that is. She doesn't hold back. No gentle inch by inch approach at the start. All 9.5 inches bulled into your tight unexpected hole. Then she cuts loose
    No reviews for CC?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast