Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Reviews

  1. #1

    Post Reviews

    I have just been looking through the site and am curious to know why some reviewers have medals by their user name.

    I also wonder why some of the users review the same girl over and over again, i only noticed it as there was a medal at the username when i was reading a girls reviews and the medal brought to my attention this user reviewed the same girl 5 times?

    I noticed at the side of the site it also shows the username for the highest total from reviewers, it also shows the escorts with most reviews.

    This doesn't seem a fair system if the girl/client are acquiring a high total for reviews based on numerous visits from the same client to the same girl, unless she had a sex change, the experience has already been noted so shouldn't the one review be fairer/suffice?

    sinead
    MASSAGE AVAILABLE
    IN DUBLIN 2 FROM VERY PRETTY IRISH GIRL

    0879891193

    10.30am-5pm(last appointment)
    saturday & sunday 12 noon-9pm

    Appointments from 70 for 30 minutes


    LINK TO MY AD:




    *Please note witheld numbers and text messages will be ignored*

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Did you see my badge.....nice isnt it.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    Hmm, ok, I reviewed a woman once, two times. maybe a cap of 4 or 5 could be imposed on a the same reviewer with the same girl. Obviously if he posted 3 good reviews, he doesn't need to keep saying she's great 7, 8, 9, 10 times.

    Good point.

    xx ESP
    Last edited by espensen; 27-08-09 at 17:34.

  4. #4

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    Obviously if he posted 3 good reviews, he doesn't need to keep saying she's great 7, 8, 9, 10 times.

    Good point.

    xx ESP
    That's what i thought too espensen, so whats the deal with the medals? Have you got one? How do you know who does?
    xx
    MASSAGE AVAILABLE
    IN DUBLIN 2 FROM VERY PRETTY IRISH GIRL

    0879891193

    10.30am-5pm(last appointment)
    saturday & sunday 12 noon-9pm

    Appointments from 70 for 30 minutes


    LINK TO MY AD:




    *Please note witheld numbers and text messages will be ignored*

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lovely but busy.....
    Posts
    1,071

    Default The rules have changed

    Apparently you can only review the same girl 3 times now.

    I wonder what prompts some guys to leave reviews when some dont at all, even though they read the forum etc etc..

    T
    xx

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    DOWN ROAD FROM QPH
    Posts
    1,808
    Reviews
    23

    Default Ok on a serious note.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor of Manchester View Post
    Apparently you can only review the same girl 3 times now.

    I wonder what prompts some guys to leave reviews when some dont at all, even though they read the forum etc etc..

    T
    xx
    The badges are for people who are considerf trusted reviewers,i wont go to a girl who doesnt allow them.valery in d9,tink i hav seen her four times but only gave her one review because its clear in that review what i think of her.
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    facebook
    Posts
    1,110
    Reviews
    49

    Default

    don't think i got a medal. I'll take bronze, anything!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Under Patricia.........
    Posts
    8,423
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Miss X........

    Quote Originally Posted by MissX View Post
    I have just been looking through the site and am curious to know why some reviewers have medals by their user name.
    Have a read of this.......
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...reviewers.html<<<< Link

    Quote Originally Posted by MissX View Post
    I also wonder why some of the users review the same girl over and over again, i only noticed it as there was a medal at the username when i was reading a girls reviews and the medal brought to my attention this user reviewed the same girl 5 times?
    There is a limit to this I think........

    Quote Originally Posted by MissX View Post
    I noticed at the side of the site it also shows the username for the highest total from reviewers, it also shows the escorts with most reviews.

    This doesn't seem a fair system if the girl/client are acquiring a high total for reviews based on numerous visits from the same client to the same girl, unless she had a sex change, the experience has already been noted so shouldn't the one review be fairer/suffice?

    sinead
    Well suppose you visited a male escort while he was on tour here, and you found him good and left a good review, and then he returned a few months later, you went to see him again and he was 4 stone heavier, had bad hygeine, etc etc and so didn't provide the same level of service. Would you write another review or leave everybody to believe the first one???
    Last edited by luther; 27-08-09 at 18:09.
    Advertising space available for hire, and reviews for sale, just call me....xxx

    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where ever i may roam
    Posts
    4,872
    Reviews
    24

    Default reviews

    i am guilty of writeing reviews on the same girl in the past but wont anymore i also would like to know why some reviewers review 5 times and a gold medal beside it and my reviews have been deleted this dosent look a fair system at all why bother anymore i ask my self

  10. #10

    Default That's what i said

    Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Have a read of this.......
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/board...reviewers.html<<<< Link



    There is a limit to this I think........



    Well suppose you visited a male escort while he was on tour here, and you found him good and left a good review, and then he returned a few months later, you went to see him again and he was 4 stone heavier, had bad hygeine, etc etc and so didn't provide the same level of service. Would you write another review or leave everybody to believe the first one???

    well along those lines

    Quote Originally Posted by MissX View Post
    unless she had a sex change, the experience has already been noted so shouldn't the one review be fairer/suffice?
    x
    sinead
    MASSAGE AVAILABLE
    IN DUBLIN 2 FROM VERY PRETTY IRISH GIRL

    0879891193

    10.30am-5pm(last appointment)
    saturday & sunday 12 noon-9pm

    Appointments from 70 for 30 minutes


    LINK TO MY AD:




    *Please note witheld numbers and text messages will be ignored*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •