Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dont know why im telling you but i am

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WD-40 View Post
    Suppose im just killing time telling you this but iv just come back from the jacks.ihad one of those craps,you know the ones were you just dont feel very happy with it,not satisfied,as if theres more but its staying put,anyway while is was wipeing my ass the pen that i had behind my ear to make me look busy fell straight into the bowl and stabbed my shit.it didnt even touch the water,just stood there vertical.i hesitated for a second wondering should i pull it out or just flush it.i pulled it out anyway and threw it in the bin.wonder could i still use it??.it was one of those pens that just writes better,you know the ones,same cheap pen that theres loads of but you always find one thats just better.anyway that killed a few mins,its a nice evening think il cut the grass when i go home.unless the traffic is bad,then im gona ride something.

Man, you don't half talk some crap sometimes

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Saying I heard somewhere
    "You know its a good crap when you come back and your screensavers activated"
    "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves."

Bill Shankly

Reviews

Well lads I had a shit the other night my bumhole was struggling hard to open up when it did one rock hard scud was dropped splashed all the pee on my buttocks I hate that but the relief was simply wonderful had to use the plunger to get it down think I'll have to eat more fruit
    can't beat a good shit.......

Reviews

I hate it when I'm trying to make a shit and it doesn't come down. Also I hate it when it breaks off and the other half stays stuck up. It means a long time in the jacks. A tv and computer would be handy in the bathroom sometimes
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I hate it when I'm trying to make a shit and it doesn't come down. Also I hate it when it breaks off and the other half stays stuck up. It means a long time in the jacks. A tv and computer would be handy in the bathroom sometimes
    always keep a stack of mags/books in the jacks
    "A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always said we had the best two teams on Merseyside, Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves."

Bill Shankly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12