Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
In Doozers case that was the last post of a troll, he had shown he was a troll in all his 10 earlier posts, and he started a thread about Doozer.
Doozer was also not the only person mentioned in that post you refer to in the link you provided.........

There were 2 people accused in there, it was a little more specific than your case........

In your case, it was a first post, they did not start a thread and I spent the whole night here watching out for their return with my finger on the ban button should it warrant it.........

Luther that is bullshit an allegation is an allegation whether it is in the middle of a thread or set up specifically to make that allegation it makes no difference.

Secondly 2 people accused is again not borne out by the reply from carlos

I dont know what your beef with doozer is, but you've got 24 hours to either back that allegation up with some hard evidence, retract it here or be permanently banned.
It is clear from that reply that he is only concerned with the allegation in relation to Doozer and makes no mention of Lorna. And you are not seriously trying to suggest that had S Talker alleged that doozer was a pimp but not said who he was pimping that the reaction from carlos would have been any different.

As for the troll thing carlos makes no mention of trolling in the threat to ban the threat to ban is made only on the allegation that doozer is a pimp if the troll thing was relevant then why didn't carlos just ban straight away as you have said he had already shown he was a troll. No the only reason he was threatened with a ban was because he made an allegation that Doozer was a pimp.

So my question remains if it was good enough for Doozer why is it not good enough in this case that the same rule is applied back it up retract it or be permanently banned????

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post

If you're bothered to read my posts in the tread you provided a link to you would know that I never claimed that "mods" were ordinary members. I said on many occasions that was my view on how I viewed myself..........

I've tried to explain this in the very last post in that thread, it you cannot understand that at this stage I'm afraid I will have to accept the fact that to you, it will remain forever inexplicable.........

I have tried.........here it is........
I read your posts and my point remains that you want to view yourself as ordinary members and presumably you would like other members not to view the mods as separate that was the tenor of your various posts with ber over numerous threads. If that is honestly what you desire then the only way that could be achieved is if the same rules are applied to ordinary members and to moderators.

You are right this case is different but the difference is not the ones you claim it is that in Doozers case it was a mod using his banning power to defend another mod against an allegation that he was a pimp that is the difference.