Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Roxy/Abba's blog-what's going on???

  1. #1

    Exclamation Roxy/Abba's blog-what's going on???

    This is the link to roxy's one and only blog:

    ****link removed*****

    What gets me here is this crazy nutter (as acknowledged by staff of e-i) has the audacity to get on a page blagging another escort about her "many profiles" as roxy put it.

    Then she says in her blog
    1. she is truthful
    2. doesn't lie about her age
    3. I am Roxy mature in my 50 s( more 60's sis)

    yeah right

    if you click the link above and get on her blog, then click the link in her blog to her "profile" you are directed to "ABBA" in galway who is now . . .wait for it . . .35 years old with a brown dog placed conspicuously on her head.

    Abba's much older profile Roxy had many a terrible review, but the younger one opted out of the review system

    I guess you can put an old head on new shoulders after all

    What ever happened to the poor client you broached at the hotel while he was in company, and chastised in front of same company as he hadn't gone back to you for another appointment?

    Oh yeah you set up the new profile after that incident, sorry, i forgot!
    Last edited by Ad Staff; 25-08-09 at 11:34. Reason: I LOVE ABBA
    i have too many fantacies to be just another girlfriend, i guess i love being everyones fantasy girlfriend. . .
    CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN YOU'RE MY HERO!!!!love4

    Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqmi1I65x_Y
    Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZL2M29DDLI


    kiss my ass . . .

  2. #2

    Lightbulb Ahhwww roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sadhbh View Post
    This is the link to roxy's one and only blog:

    ***link removed*****


    What gets me here is this crazy nutter (as acknowledged by staff of e-i) has the audacity to get on a page blagging another escort about her "many profiles" as roxy put it.

    Then she says in her blog
    1. she is truthful
    2. doesn't lie about her age
    3. I am Roxy mature in my 50 s( more 60's sis)

    yeah right

    if you click the link above and get on her blog, then click the link in her blog to her "profile" you are directed to "ABBA" in galway who is now . . .wait for it . . .35 years old with a brown dog placed conspicuously on her head.

    Abba's much older profile Roxy had many a terrible review, but the younger one opted out of the review system

    I guess you can put an old head on new shoulders after all

    What ever happened to the poor client you broached at the hotel while he was in company, and chastised in front of same company as he hadn't gone back to you for another appointment?

    Oh yeah you set up the new profile after that incident, sorry, i forgot!
    and opted out of the reviews system
    so the poor client who told what you did to him at the hotel in front of his pals in his review didn't get any justice as you had yoUr profile taken down.

    YOU'RE PROVED A MANIPULATIVE LIAR . . .ONCE AGAIN
    xxx
    kisses
    Last edited by Ad Staff; 25-08-09 at 11:35. Reason: link removed
    i have too many fantacies to be just another girlfriend, i guess i love being everyones fantasy girlfriend. . .
    CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN YOU'RE MY HERO!!!!love4

    Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqmi1I65x_Y
    Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZL2M29DDLI


    kiss my ass . . .

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    As much as i think that roxy is a nutter ,

    i cant help but wonder why you showed up today , on the same day as roxy implies that an escort has several profiles , and has been reviewed by thomond who has also reviewed you.

    you havent posted here for a month , maybe a coincidence but i doubt it .

    now please lay off roxy ,leave that to me.

    nbt

  4. #4

    Question Oh Master of the reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    As much as i think that roxy is a nutter ,

    i cant help but wonder why you showed up today , on the same day as roxy implies that an escort has several profiles , and has been reviewed by thomond who has also reviewed you.

    you havent posted here for a month , maybe a coincidence but i doubt it .

    now please lay off roxy ,leave that to me.

    nbt
    I didn't show up today. . .i POSTED today. It hasn't been a month since i posted here either. . .not that it's any of your business . . .

    The escort Dionne is a lady Roxy has been causing all kinds of hassle for and she happens to be a very nice person who changed her name because of all the shit Roxy caused her wherever she went to work, i have had a bellyfill of roxy and her shit to last me a lifetime. If you are suspicious about any review, it's your job is to remove it . . . you are sure about that?

    Leave what to you ???

    Nobody else here allowed to write about roxy's shit stirring/lies but you? . . .

    since when?

    Nx3

    You're in my space . . .
    i have too many fantacies to be just another girlfriend, i guess i love being everyones fantasy girlfriend. . .
    CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN YOU'RE MY HERO!!!!love4

    Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqmi1I65x_Y
    Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZL2M29DDLI


    kiss my ass . . .

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    land of pigmies
    Posts
    2,549
    Reviews
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sadhbh View Post
    I didn't show up today. . .i POSTED today. It hasn't been a month since i posted here either. . .not that it's any of your business . . .

    The escort Dionne is a lady Roxy has been causing all kinds of hassle for and she happens to be a very nice person who changed her name because of all the shit Roxy caused her wherever she went to work, i have had a bellyfill of roxy and her shit to last me a lifetime. If you are suspicious about any review, it's your job is to remove it . . . you are sure about that?

    Leave what to you ???

    Nobody else here allowed to write about roxy's shit stirring/lies but you? . . .

    since when?

    Nx3

    You're in my space . . .
    I apoligise its hasnt been a month since you posted ,it was in fact 28 days

    as for removing the review, you never know...........

    If dionne had such a problem why did she not come here and defend herself , why leave it to you .


    where exactly did she lie ,did dionne change her profile or not , if she did .........i dont think roxy lied.

    as for u space, sorry babes you are in mine


    nbt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •