Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: street girls in cork

Reviews

saw two lawmen out of paddywagon last night on union quay with notebook out talking to blonde girl who hangs around there

Reviews

case on echo last night two bulgarian girls in court for soliciting on union quay

it has not stopped them, they were out again. hat bonde one was a nice bit of gear. shame she gone home......

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by teddyboy View Post
    hi guys, just a warning.. there is an attractive girl with blonde hair.. shes a rip-off artist.. picked her up few weeks ago.. she was wearing a white hot pants and tanned legs.. funny accent.. picked her up by moores hotel.. just wanted a blow job.. gave her €50.. she took me top a cul de sac.. but when he got there and i handed he the money she said she forgot her condoms in her car.. so i drove her back.. (at this stage i knew i was being fucked over).. when i got back she did a runner.. all the time we were followed by a guy in a blue Audi A4... he picked her up.. shes lucky im not violent or could never be aggressive with a woman.. but someday shel pull the wrong stunt with the wrong guy.. so lads just beware.. she had a funy accent.. said she was from carrigtwohill.. about 35.. very fit.. BITCh
    Did anyone hear what happened to this girl last wednesday night?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by big phil from brazil View Post
    Did anyone hear what happened to this girl last wednesday night?
    No... please do tell!!

6. Default

well, she took a guy for a spin and made an excuse and tried to leg it into a waiting car but there was also another waiting jeep behind the car. a set up by all accounts. no one got hurt but the guy got his money back and the crowd in the car got a stern warning not to be trying stuff like that again.

i think the punter was caught a few months back and wanted to get one back.

Quote Originally Posted by big phil from brazil View Post
    well, she took a guy for a spin and made an excuse and tried to leg it into a waiting car but there was also another waiting jeep behind the car. a set up by all accounts. no one got hurt but the guy got his money back and the crowd in the car got a stern warning not to be trying stuff like that again.

i think the punter was caught a few months back and wanted to get one back.
    Good to see justice being done pity they did not put a 9mm in her knee cap

Has anyone been with a black haired girl,early to mid twentys i'd say think she's a cork local that hangs out by lapp's quay?

was wondering is she any good? was talking to her one night but didn't go ahead with it without checking here out first

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aoh View Post
    Has anyone been with a black haired girl,early to mid twentys i'd say think she's a cork local that hangs out by lapp's quay?

was wondering is she any good? was talking to her one night but didn't go ahead with it without checking here out first
    Think ure being bit optimistic if u think she has reviews

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123