Thread: I had this fantasy tonight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

And when He Who Dares Wins and Rimmerguy are licking your pussy and arse respectively I would love to kiss those gogeous sensuous lips of yours. I love kissing a girl when she is cumming.
    I was in a threesome recently with two girls, one was gorgeous but cold and just there for the money. The other was friendly but, I sensed, fancied the cold girl more than me. Things did not look too promising at this stage! After some false starts and a lot of pussylicking I eventually got the colder girl to the point of orgasm when I quickly switched to her mouth and the other girl switched from my dick to feast on a very wet and swollen pussy. When she realised what was happening, the colder girl tried to object but she was way too hot and horny by then. Within a minute she had a massive orgasm with all her lips being licked. When she recovered, the colder girl got freaked by enjoying "lesbian" sex so much and took off. However, the other girl and myself were so horny at this stage that we had a great session. If there is any girl on this website that you would like to know better I would love to be there with you, and cover the cost.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by adogwithabone View Post
    And when He Who Dares Wins and Rimmerguy are licking your pussy and arse respectively I would love to kiss those gogeous sensuous lips of yours. I love kissing a girl when she is cumming.
    I was in a threesome recently with two girls, one was gorgeous but cold and just there for the money. The other was friendly but, I sensed, fancied the cold girl more than me. Things did not look too promising at this stage! After some false starts and a lot of pussylicking I eventually got the colder girl to the point of orgasm when I quickly switched to her mouth and the other girl switched from my dick to feast on a very wet and swollen pussy. When she realised what was happening, the colder girl tried to object but she was way too hot and horny by then. Within a minute she had a massive orgasm with all her lips being licked. When she recovered, the colder girl got freaked by enjoying "lesbian" sex so much and took off. However, the other girl and myself were so horny at this stage that we had a great session. If there is any girl on this website that you would like to know better I would love to be there with you, and cover the cost.
    don't believe a word of it....