Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drogheda Dundalk massage

Default Drogheda Dundalk massage

Hello.been away for last ten years in the uk.was wondering what the message scene was like in drogheda and dundalkany new places.do the girls change or is it the same middle aged women like years ago.pm me please.

Reviews

Not sure about dundalk but drogheda is finished few about just want your money stay clear is what i would say

Reviews

So went to scratch a itch on Wednesday place up the hill were taxis is so walk in lady not like what i seen on pics so kept going anyway to see if massage would be any better well was worst one i ever had to much oil told her to stop and just gave me ending was sure if i would perform after everything but all was good so that is everyplace in dr

Reviews

Meant to that is everyplace in drogheda covered and won't be going back to any off them

Drogheda is terrible every massage place is crap girls are not who they are supposed to be always way older and rip off prices for anything extra not that you be enticed to get anything extra..

Some places in Dndalk ok Brazilian lady where unmarried men walk great massage he ok too
    Chinese place on Dublin route hit and miss girls change often but good massage usually couple more I haven't tried yet

7. Default

Tried the one on dublin route, alright though as the post above mention can b hit or miss on who u get.

8. Default

Never tried the Brazilian lady, don't kno where to go for her massage

Reviews

Is the place where unmarried men walk discreet? There can be a lot of people around there...

10. Default

Where is all these unmarried men walking too?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast